11🌺

Jonah's pov:

I woke up and slithered out of Riley's grip wich kept tightening on me. Don't get me wrong. I thought it was cute!! I got up and got dressed. I got Parker ready for daycare then went back to my room and woke Riley up.
Jonah: hey baby wake up it's the first day of junior year.
Riley: ok I'm up.
She walked to her room and got dressed I layed on the bed and got out my phone with Parker having her pacifier in her mouth laying on me and looking at my Instagram. I looked over at her and I took a pic with her then set it as my lock screen bc it was cute. I looked up to see Riley brushing her hair then grabbing her bag.
Riley: you ready babe?
Jonah: yeah let's go princess
I grabbed Parker and Riley got the rest of the boys and dragged them all out of the house. We arrived at the daycare then went to the school. I had a lot of classes with Riley and the guys. The day ended and we all went to daycare to pick up Parker then we went back home. I picked up Riley and took her to my room I started to kiss her and it turned into a heated make out session. Till she pulled away for a minute.
Riley: whats all this for?
Jonah: bc I love you.
A couple minutes go by and now Riley was straddling a shirtless Jonah. Zach bursted through the door all the sudden.
Zach: Jonah you will not believe how hot this girl I- oh umm sorry this is awkward I'm just gonna go now. Umm if you need any help ask umm bye.
I looked at Riley and we both started laughing. She put her head into my neck and we just stayed there as my hands were rubbing her thighs in circles. She got up and said she was gonna take a shower I got up too and went to her room and picked Parker up out of her bed. Once Riley got out of the shower the guys were complaining that they were hungry. So Daniel being the most mature he made us some spaghetti. I took Parker downstairs and sat her on the couch next to me when Riley came and sat on my other side while I was playing call of duty. Daniel finished dinner and we ate. We all went into the living room and started to watch Harry Potter. Riley said that she wanted to go to target so we agreed and all headed out. We got into the car with Parker and started to scream the words to a bunch of Blackbear. We arrived at target and the boys went to go get there stuff while me Riley and Parker went to the baby section for some more stuff. We just got some random things then Riley had to get a new backpack since the strap of hers snapped (remember when it happened to you Mckenna 😏😂). We met back up with the boys at the car.
Riley: Daniel why do you have 7 watermelons.
Daniel: BECAUSE I LIKE WATERMELON RILEY!!!
Riley: ok then... and corbyn why do you have 12 things of nutter butter?? And Zach really what's with all the Oreos?
Corbyn; DONT JUDGE ME RILEY!!
Zach: YEAH RILEY DONT JUDGE US!!
Jonah: you know what we should get back to the house it's 9 and I'm tired.
We got back in the car and drove to the house. Me and Riley went to bed while the others did the same.