20💍

"Riley Kate, do you take the honors in making Jonah marais Roth frantzich your lawful wedded husband?" "I do" "Jonah marais Roth frantzich, do you take the honors in making Riley Kate your lawful wedded wife?" "I do" "well then by the power invested of me. You are now pronounced husband and wife you may know kiss the bride." I heard the words and smiled. Me and Jonah both leaned in our lips touched and we pulled away. We looked at the people and I saw Parker run up to me and jump into my arms. I guess she got out of jacks death grip. I smiled and picked her up. Jonah took my hand in his and we walked back down the isle.

                                       _-_

"Ok are you sure y'all will be ok for a whole week with Parker?" I ask checking everything. "We're sure now you and Jonah go have some fun in Hawaii!!" Daniel says pushing me out. I go to the car and see Jonah got in too. We left for the airport and I was worried to death about Parker and the guys.

Daniels pov:
"Alrighty boys what are we gonna do first with this" I say holding Parker our as she dangles in my arms. The guys laugh and jack comes over and takes her from me. "Let's go watch a movie." Jack says. We go sit on the couch and eventually all fall asleep.

                                       _-_

Jonah's pov:

The honeymoon was amazing!! Me and Riley had the best time ever!! We were now home and getting ready for our 8 letters tour. Riley finished packing our bags and Parker's and we got on the bus and went to our first show in LA.  Parker and Riley were in my bunk for some reason. I checked on them to see Parker wearing my hoodie and Riley taking a picture of her with my phone. I laughed and picked her up. She latched onto me as I got Riley down too. We went to the couches and sat down with Parker in my lap and Riley snuggled up to my side. Wow life's doing great.

(Ok I have NO CLUE if I should continue this book? Should I?? And if I should continue or next chapter end it!! Like seriouslyyy!!!)