Chapter 10

*Sophia's POV*

I stared at Micah in awe for a while. We ran down the hallways and into another dark room. He looked serious and honestly kind of good looking. "You okay?" He asked me. I nodded and he sighed. "That was way too close." He said. "Y-yeah." I said. He looked at me for a second and then looked away. "Don't be too loud, alright?" He said. "Excuse me I am not loud!" I told him. He squinted his eyes at me and I crossed my arms. "I'm just stating fact." He rolled his eyes and exhaled. "I'm literally going to die because of this girl." He whispered quietly to himself. "No you're not. You're so dramatic." I said. He clenched his fists and looked down at the floor.

I turned around and walked to the other side of the room so that I could get away from him. Then I had the most brilliant idea ever. "Micah!" I exclaimed. He jumped a little and looked up at me. "I have an idea!" I squealed. "Shhhh!" He put his finger to his lips. I sighed and grabbed the metal stand in front of the board. "What are you doing?" He asked as he raised one eyebrow. I would've giggled and called it cute but I didn't want to let my guard down. "Move out of the way pretty boy." I said. He rolled his eyes and stepped aside. I then shattered the window and let the metal stand fall.

"Sophia!" Micah exclaimed. I looked over at him and motioned him to follow. "Are you crazy?" He asked. "No, I am not crazy!" I said, a little annoyed. "We are on the second floor and there are thorn bushes down there." He said. I rolled my eyes and smirked. "What?" He asked. I began to back up slowly to the end of the window. "Sophia..." He said, annoyed. I winked at him and was about to tell him to follow me with my index finger, but I was interrupted by the window sill. I began to fall backwards and I screamed once my whole body was outside the window. Then I stopped. Everything was upside down and my head was starting to hurt.

"You are such an idiot." I looked up and saw Micah looking down at me with his fingers wrapped around my legs. I let out a sigh of relief, but I realized that I was still in the same place. "Um... Aren't you going to help me?!" I screamed. "Hang on. I'm thinking about it." He said. My jaw dropped and I glared at him. I started to wiggle my arms. "WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT IT?!" I screamed. "Be quiet I'm considering if I should save you or not!" He called down. Is he serious?! "MICAH, PLEASE!!" I screamed. I heard him laugh and then he finally started pulling me back up through the window. Once I got up there I started hitting him.

"You are so...ugh!" I said. He stood there and laughed at me. "I hate you so much!" I continued to hit him. He then grabbed both of my wrists and leaned in to where there was only a couple of millimeters between our faces. "Do you really?" He urged. I felt my face heat up and he then let go of my wrists and walked away. "You should be thanking me for saving your life back there. Not hitting me." He said. I growled and stormed to the other side of the room.

'I hate him so much.' I thought as I looked back at him.