Chapter 22 behind closed doors

A/N before the chapter i just wanna say that you all know that i haven't been vEry consistent with this story. Im sorry for not updating more frequently. I just haven't been able to find the motivation. I have the story in my head but i haven't been typing it out. I graduated from middle school in may but i haven't rlly been that motivated to do much anything. I think that's all so like, enjoy the chapterr XD

Osomatsu hummed cheerfully as he bandaged Karamatsu's wrist. Karamatsu only shot fearful glances at the first born, his hand shaking violently.

"Kara-chan, hold still" Osomatsu said. Karamatsu tried his best, his wrist still throbbing with pain.

"Aaand done!" Osomatsu said, having finished tying a little bow on the makeshift cast.

Karamatsu quickly pulled his hand away, hunching over in the corner of "his bed".

"Kara-channn dont be like that" Osomatsu said, slightly twitching.

Osomatsu looked at karamatsu with a crooked smile. At this point he's lost all control of himself and his actions.

He was completely insane now. He can't control himself anymore.

This thought terrified Karamatsu. At this point, there's no reasoning with him.

"Na'ww dont give me that look Kara-chan~" Osomatsu said, humming.

Karamatsu's breath was shaky and unsteady. His eyes had drifted to the bedroom window, the curtains swaying.

Karamatsu actually could not beleive that Osomatsu went as far as to nail the windowsill shut.

He felt like he was a mouse caught in a trap at this point. Osomatsu was just gonna make it harder and harder for Karamatsu to find this damn mirror.

"Karamachuu" Osomatsu said, making Karamatsu quickly look back at him.

Osomatsu paused for a second "don't try something like that again okay?"
Osomatsu said, his smile not faltering but his tone sounding threatening.

Karamatsu didn't respond. He just stared, his eyes filled with uncertainty.

"Okay?" Osomatsu said firmly. Almost aggrestively.

Karamatsu quickly nodded, his body tensing up.

"Good" Osomatsu said, that crooked smile reappearing on his face. Osomatsu knew how Karamatsu operated. Aggression was an easy way to scare him into agreeing

"Don't you ever leave" Osomatsu said, standing up.

Karamatsu stared wide eyed at Osomatsu, his body shaking.

Karamatsu studied Osomatsu's expression. Osomatsu's grin was unnaturally wide. His eyes twitched every once in a while.

When his smile faltered, his expression changed into something that resembled a wince. It resembled a look of pain.. but he'd always smile even wider after that as if it was being forced upon him.

The real Osomatsu was still in there somewhere and Karamatsu wished so badly that he would come to his senses.

As Osomatsu left the room, Karamatsu let out a breath of air, holding his fractured wrist.

Theres got to be a way out of here
_____________________________________

Choromatsu looked at Osomatsu in concern, Todomatsu also shooting a worried glance.

"He's been in there with that mirror all day" Todomatsu whispered

Choromatsu nodded before replying "I.. I know. I think he's trying to communicate with Karamatsu.." he said, crossing his arms.