0083

Tzuyu's POV

 She got over the fact that I escaped from the ropes. It was so easy dear.

 "How did you?" asking me the obvious thing.

 "Never heard of this?" I asked her and showed her my dagger while smiling mischievously.

 "Why you--" she can't finish a sentence because she's pissed.

 "Girls! Get her!" she commanded and three girls walked towards me ready to fight me.

 "Game on!" I said with my dagger still in my hand.

 They came to me with no weapons. One of them is going to kick me but I punch her in the stomach. The punch was not that strong though when someone pulled my hair.

 "No one touches my hair like that!" I said.

 I grab her arms and kick her in the leg causing her to fall down. Where's the other girl? While I was looking for the girl, I didn't notice that she was behind me and had a weapon. As a result, I got a cut in my arms and face.

 Because of that, I got pissed. So I kick her hand and get her weapon. What a nice weapon. Okay, it's mine now. I grab her arms and spin her fast. When it's fast enough, I let go of her.

 3 down, I more to go.

 "Where are you?" I asked while looking around.

 "Right behind you," Ashley said and was going to kick me but I jumped and grabbed her arm causing her to fall down.

 Because I'm so tired right now, I let go of her and exit the room. What a fight! It's been years since I had a fight with someone. It feels good to know that I still had it.

 I'm here at the Fountain since it's the closest to where I'm at a while ago. Oh no! Eonnies must be so worried about me! I'm going to find them just as I was started walking, I fainted again.

Jungkook's POV

 Nasaan ka ba Tzuyu? 

 Wala ka sa classroom, canteen, greenhouse o sa library. May hinala ako kung nasaan ka. Sana nandoon ka.

 Tumakbo ako papunta sa Fountain at may nakita akong isang babae na nasa sahig. Parang pamilyar siya sa akin.

 "TZUYU!" sigaw ko nung narealize ko siya pala yun.

 Tumakbo ako sa pwesto niya at nakita ko punit-punit ang uniform niya, may mga sugat siya at magulo ang buhok niya. Sino kaya ang may gawa nito sa'yo? Binuhat ko siya at dinala sa clinic. Buti saulo ko ang school na ito, tinour kasi ako ni Ate.

 "Anong nangyari sa kanya?" tanong nung Nurse. Ano kaya sa tingin mo? Hindi na ako nagsalita at inihiga ng dahan-dahan nalang si Tzuyu sa kama. Ginamot naman agad siya nung nurse.

 Lumabas ako at tinawagan sina hyungs na nakita ko na si Tzuyu at nandito kami sa clinic. Pagkatapos ko tawagan sina hyungs ay umupo nalang ako sa upuan na nasa may gilid na kama ni Tzuyu.

 Hinawakan ko ang kamay niya at sinabi

 "Magpagaling ka na Tzuyu."

~~

I hoped you enjoy this update.

- ingridients