Again

Carol POV

I hissed in pain as I got up from the bed.

My body hurts in different area and I could already see the bruise on my arm and knees.

I replayed yesterday in my mind and it was like I was watching myself in a movie.

After Reid had dropped me off at home,I got inside the house to meet my pissed off father.

What took you so long,he slapped me across the face ten times harder than before.

It was raining and....he didn't let me finish my statement before he hit me on my stomach.

I landed on the floor and it was like my head was spinning around.

He pulled my hair hard enough that I thought my hairs were going to pull out.

He kicked,punched and hit me like I was a punching bag.

But the pain I felt in my heart was worst than the pain I was feeling all over my body.

I wiped my tears quickly, I need to be strong,but how.

Why did you have to leave Derek, why did you have to leave me,I cried as I remembered my brother.

Taking a shower was now a thing I feared because of the pain I feel on my body every time the water touched me.

I looked for a big sweater to cover up my bruises, I wore my old jean and my old sneaker.

I went downstairs hoping to escape before my dad woke up but I wasn't lucky enough.

Come home early unless your punishment will be doubled,he looked at me before leaving the house.

I waited until he had gone far before I left the house.

I started my usual journey to school like i do every morning.

I heard Eloisa calling at me,I stopped as I turned to look at her.

I felt guilty cause have been avoiding her lately.

Good morning, she smiled at me as usual.

Good morning, I said back.

How was your weekend, she placed her hand on my shoulder.

I hissed in pain as she quickly removed her hands.

Is everything okay,she asked concerned.

Yeah,just had a rough night,I said.

Okay,she said with a weak smile.

We walked in silence to school.

I got to my locker and put the things I will be needing for class inside my bag.

You want to have lunch with me later,Eloisa asked me nervously.

I wanted to declined her offer but she has been nothing but a good friend to me.

Okay,I smiled.

Thank you,she hugged me carefully.

I was confused to why she had hugged me like that but I just brush it off.

See you later carol,she waved at me going to her class.

Yeah,I said entering into my class.

I was quit early seeing that it was just two people in the class.

I took my usual seat close to the window.

Just then I felt someone sit down beside me.

I turned around and noticed Reid sitting close to me.