Staying

Carol POV

I was feeling better every coming day and I was strong enough to move on my own.

Eloisa and Blake had been a lot of help to me and I was really grateful to them.

My brother refused to leave me alone in the hospital,I knew he was scared that I was going to disappear if he leaves,but really I'm not going anywhere.

I had to begged and force him to go home,at least to take a good shower and eat something.

He didn't look thrilled with the idea but he agreed any way.

I'm currently sitting on the bed alone now.

My brother hasn't let me see Reid yet and I knew I couldn't wait any longer to see him.

I walked outside of my ward,I saw few people looking at me and I manage to smile at them.

I asked the first nurse I saw where I could find a guy named Reid kort who was in coma.

Go through that door, she smiled warmly at me as she gave me directions on where to find him.

I thanked her as I followed the direction she gave me.

It didn't take long before I got there,I took a deep breath preparing myself for what I was about to see.

I entered the room and the first place I looked was the bed where Reid laid.

If you didn't know you would think he was just sleeping.

I looked at his body and his wounds.

They were healing faster than I thought,but why wasn't he awake now.

I sigh as I took the sit beside him.

Hey,I smiled.

I knew he wouldn't be able to hear me but I was going to try.

I miss you Reid, I said trying my best not to cry.

I knew if he was awake,he would have laughed and told me how much he missed me too.

I smiled at the thought of him.

I miss his laugh, I miss the way he would kiss my cheeks,I miss his eyes,I miss his smile,I even miss his stupid smirk.

I miss everything about him and I'm not scared to say it.

I remembered my first kiss with him and I wish to feel that way again.

The way I felt when I kissed him.

I knew I wasn't able to tell you this and I was scared,I didn't want to believe it and I had always pushed the feeling away,I said as i took his hands on mine.

But now I can't deny it anymore Reid, I know you can't hear me now,but I'm going to say it,I took a deep breath.

I love you Reid kort,I really do,I could feel the tears building in my eyes now.

Please wake up,I cried bringing his hands to my face.

I kissed the back of his hand as I watched him hoping for a miracle to happen but nothing.

He was still lying there not moving.

I sigh as I got up to leave.

His hand tighten on mine.

I looked at it in surprise.

Reid,I called.

His eyes didn't open but his hands were still holding mine.