Goodbye

Reid POV

I sat on the bed that have been stuck in for the past few weeks.

I was getting tired and bored of this place but I'm happy that I will be able to leave soon.

I was thinking back to what has happened and changed in my life.

I knew I wouldn't have been here if not for carol,I would have been dead by now.

Sometimes death changes things for the good and bad.

I didn't quit understand carol pain every time her father tortured her but now I do because have gone through the same pain.

Flashback:

Please stop,I cried out when I felt a sharp pain on my arm.

He was burning me with hot iron and it hurt like fuck.

Beg harder, he laughed.

Why are you doing this,I asked not really knowing why a man so heartless would want to destroy a family.

Because your mother was the love of my life but she has chose to be with your dad,he spat out angrily.

Then why did you kill her!, I shouted at him.

Because she refused to be with me and I also learnt she was carrying a child for that bastard(Reid father),he chuckled.

The world stopped moving after he said that.

I remembered I had always wanted to be a big brother and I didn't knew mum was pregnant at that time.

You bastard killed her and took away her child!,I yelled at him.

Why would I let her live,if I had knew she was pregnant with you,I would have killed her before now,he laughed.

You are sick in the head,I spat out angrily.

Then your father wanted to be the super hero,so I killed him as well,he was saying it like he didn't really care.

I would have killed you also but you managed to get out of sight,but now I'm going to finish that, he laughed as he placed the hot rod at my back again.

No!,I shouted as the pain was unbearable.

End of flashback.

But I knew carol pains were more painful than mine because her pains were caused by her own father.

I was glad that the man who wanted to end my life was dead now,and I was proud that I had killed him with my own hands.

I thought about carol,she was a girl that could make me okay with just a smile.

Blake entered the room.

Hey,I smiled at him.

How you doing,he smiled but it didn't reach his eyes like always,I knew something was wrong.

Spill it,I told him.

What?,he asked confused.

I know something is wrong, so tell me about it,I told him.

He sigh as he sat beside me.

It's Mrs Norma, I don't know if she would last the night, he said.

My throat suddenly felt dry,I don't know how to feel right now.

The woman I love and took care of me was dying.

She is always asking of you and she wish to see you,Blake voice cracked at the end.