I'm here

Carol POV

It feels so good to be back in school,I really missed it a lot.

You got a lot of work to do young lady,my principal scolded me.

I didn't reply because I knew I was going to say something mean to her.

Have already given your works to Eloisa, if you don't get them done by next week,you won't be graduating, she said.

I swallowed hard,I knew she meant every word she said.

Okay ma,I answered.

Good,you may leave now,she said.

I quickly rush out of her office, that woman could be really terrifying.

In a few weeks,I will be graduating and heading off to college.

I was going to study accounting in college cause that is my dream job.

I was thinking of going to LA,that was where my mum wanted to stay but she wasn't able to go.

What's going to happen between me and Reid after graduation, I thought.

I decided not to think about that now,nothing was going to spoil my mood today.

I saw Eloisa standing with matt.

Hey,I said going over to meet them.

Eloisa pulled me into a tight hug.

I'm so glad you are back in school,I won't have to be alone anymore,she sigh.

Hey,you have me,matt pout.

I know,but you are not my best friend, Eloisa playfully glare at me.

Matt laughed as he slide his hands around her shoulders.

I was slightly jealous of them,I wish Reid was here.

He was going to be released from the hospital today,so he was going to be in school soon.

Come on,let's go to class,Eloisa pulled my hands.

We got to class and took our seat,I was sitting close to the window as always.

Our teacher came into the class and by the way she was smiling, there was good news for us.

Listen class,she started,since you all know that you all will be graduating in few weeks from now.

The class started shouting and some people were clapping while others whistled.

Quiet down!,the teacher shouted.

The class soon quiet down and everybody focused on her again.

There will be an after party after your graduation ceremony,she said.

Everyone was clapping and smiling now.

An after party sounded great!.

And...she said looking at each of us.

Spill it!,a guy shouted from the back.

You all can bring a date!,she shouted.

This is so great!,Eloisa shouted in my ears.

Yeah,I know,I said smiling.

This is a good news,I wonder if Reid was going to be my date.

Okay class,let's get this day started,our teacher said, going back to the board.

This news had disorganized us that nobody was paying attention to her again.

Everyone was talking among their friends.