yes

Carol POV

I threw the papers up frustrated with myself.

If I continue like this,I'm never going to get this work finished before Monday.

You need a break,Derek entered my room eating an apple.

If you could just help me,then I will get this work done and have a break,I glare at him.

Sorry,he raised his hand up in surrender.

I decided to continue with my unfinished work but Derek made things harder by playing music in my room.

Can you turn that thing off,I scowl at him.

You've been working all night,he pout.

I need to finish this work,so I can be able to graduate and move to college, I sigh.

I guessed that sank into his head as he turned off his music.

Thank you,I said going back to my work.

Have you thought about which college you want to go,he asked.

Yeah,I said not really looking at him.

LA right?, he asked.

He knew so well that going there was my dream and I'm still surprised he didn't protest against it.

Yeah,I sigh trying to concentrate on my work but I was finding it hard to do and Derek won't stop asking me questions.

Have you told Reid about it,he asked.

Come to think of it,I haven't, have been ignoring that question and I didn't want to think about it now,not like we are in a relationship or anything.

No,I said.

You better tell him,so you guys can make a plan for the future, he smirked.

Did we really have a future together, I thought.

I didn't want to answer back at him,he has already distracted me enough.

I tried going back to my work but I guess Derek plans of making me loss focus as worked.

What about you,I said turning my chair to face him.

He looked at me confused.

Any lover girl in your life,I smirked.

I think you should get back to your work,he coughed.

Oh no brother,have finally lost interest in that,I'm now interested in you,I smiled wickedly at him.

Well,there's isn't any girl yet,he sigh.

Not even one,I asked confused.

Have dated several girl but they aren't the one,he said with a sad looks in his eyes.

My brother is 21,and almost 22 soon,he hasn't seen a girl yet and I was foolish enough to bring up that topic.

I'm sorry,I face palmed myself.

It nothing, he laughed.

I decided it was best I return back to my work.

I'll leave you to finish what you're doing,he stood up and kissed my head before leaving.

I was happy that I was finally getting some privacy but that happiness died when I heard my phone ringing.

I groaned as I answered the call.

Hello,I said.

What you doing,Blake asked.

Trying to finish my uncompleted work,I said.