Hated

Carol POV

I was feeling much better today but the scars at my back never left,each time I look at myself in the mirror, I hated myself each day.

Dad haven't been at home lately,on a normal occasion I would have been worried about him but right now I was happy that he wasn't around to torture me.

Was I being a bad daughter for hating my dad?

Eloisa waited for me at our usual spot before the both of us walked to school together.

After telling Eloisa everything about me,our bond became stronger and she would always help me every time my dad would hurt me.

I even showed her a picture of my brother and mother.

We got to school earlier than usual.

I saw Blake and Reid standing in a distance watching us.

I waved at them,Blake waved back but Reid didn't.

I looked at him to know if something was wrong, he gave me a blank face but he didn't look away.

Eloisa pulled me to my locker, since I was too distracted looking at Reid.

Carol, what's wrong, she asked me when we had gotten to my locker.

Nothing, I told her.

You know you can't lie to me,she scoff.

I sigh in defeat.

It's Reid, I manage to say blushing.

You like him,she gapes.

No,I said quickly.

We are just friends and its like he was avoiding me,I bit my lips.

Maybe he wasn't avoiding you,just give him time,she whispered hugging me.

Thanks,I smiled.

We walked to class together.

Reid POV

I watched as I saw carol walking into school with her tall friend, don't blame me that I don't know I friend name.

She turned to look at where Blake and I were standing.

She waved at us but I couldn't wave back.

Blake waved at her and I could see the hint of sadness as she watched me before her friend dragged her inside the school.

Dude,what was that about,Blake hit my arm.

We are only going to put her in danger if we let her get close to us,I told him sternly.

I know,but she doesn't look like she has friends around expect Eloisa.

So that her friend name was Eloisa, I thought.

And you think I want her to be my friend, I scoff.

Dude,do you have a fever,Blake touched my neck.

I'm fine,I pushed his hands away.

You were the one that came home happy when she accepted to be your friend,Blake yelled at me.

I change my mind,I said.

He looked at me like I was crazy before he hissed.

Go take care of your head,he said leaving me to stand alone with my thoughts.

I can't believe we are arguing over a girl.

I groaned as I entered into my next class.

I sat down close to Blake since we had all classes together.