Chapter 11

"J-Jimin.."

"So this your 'work' Jeon?" asked Jimin, it sounds like he was just fine as his voice was damn cold and flat but deep down on the inside, he was very speechless and mix with a hurtful pain strike on his heart. He can't believe his eyes; seeing the sight that he never wished he would see it.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with wide eyes. He quickly stood up from his chair, ignoring the confused glares from Eunji and he quickly walked straight to Jimin. He opened his mouth to say something to Jimin but failed when the first thing that met his face was a powerful punch from his upset husband and received it straight to his jaw making him to stumble to the back.

"Oppa!" cried Eunji. The girl was about to run towards Jungkook but she stopped when Jimin howled at her angrily.

"YAH! Stop right there and wear your damn clothes first!" shouted Jimin madly.

Jungkook went back to his feet and eyed the elder with shocked, he didn't expected that to come so it makes him to fall into a whole speechless.

"Come the fuck here." Jimin demands him to step closer which he did it right away with hesitated.

"Jimin..I-.. I can explain"

"Then spit it." replied Jimin deadly cold.

"It's... It wasn't m-my fault.."

Jimin raised his brows in confused before scoffed out loud sarcastically.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook. You think I'm stupid dumbass like you? So who's fault if it wasn't yours? That bitch?" asked Jimin with pain in his eyes that Jungkook can see it very well.

"Hey! I have a name and it's Eun—"

"Shut the fuck up you slutty dirty bitch!" Jimin howled again while gawked at the girl with darken eyes. It makes the girl to jump in surprised at her place and she quickly glued her mouth tightly.

Jungkook gulped and he was already opened his mouth to explain but he can't form any words as he didn't know what to say, tongue-tied happened without he wanted it. Jimin looked at him straight in the eyes, all the hurt, disappointment, pain emotions could be described in a white paper with his own tears.

"Jungkook." Jimin started. "I know the fact that we hate each other. But please, I beg you just one... Just.." Jimin paused as he suddenly wanted to break down. He gulped tightly and took a deep breath before continued. "I beg you, respect me as your husband. I don't give a fuck wether it's your life or whatsoever. We're married, at least be a human with heart please."

With that, Jimin stormed out from the room while Jungkook was completely in dumbstruck. Everything happened was so fast and he started to realize and can see it that Jimin began to show some parts of him as a husband. He was busy thinking about the thoughts but suddenly he felt a pair of arms circling around his waist which was the bitch earlier.

"Baby, are you okay? Who is that asshole?!" asked the girl with pitched tone which makes Jungkook started to feel stress and irritated even more.

"You deaf? He had just said that we're married and obviously he's my husband. Plus, get the fuck off from me." spit Jungkook harshly before pushed the girl away from him, ran straight to the door and quickly stormed out from the office too, to catch his husband; Jeon Jimin.

-***-

Fuck fuck, I hate that bastard.

And why the fuck I feel so upset and broken right now?!

I feel like wanted to cry, Jesus Christ!

Jimin walked out from the building and quickly went straight to; actually he didn't know where to go. He just let his legs brought him to anywhere they wanted. But not a chance that he can start to walk, a strong grip around his wrist had stopped him from moving.