Chapter 15

"I think I like you"

"Ah.. W-What nonsense you're saying Jeon Jungkook.."

"That's not a nonsense, I'm saying the truth."

"B-But.. You're not gay."

"I don't know about that. But I'm completely sure that I have a feeling towards you. I don't know what happened to me, I started to think about you like every single time. And knowing that you're still mad at me has makes me to turn upside down. My feelings has been mixed up together."

Jungkook confessed right away about how he felt towards the elder. Jimin looked at him straight in the eyes without even move and saying anything, just locking their eyes together for a moment before Jimin broke it and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Um.. Okay yeah.. I-.. I don't know what to say"

"Don't know what to say?"

"Yeah.. Could you please let me go?"

Jungkook's heart tightened. He slowly nodded his head before loosen up his grip and finally let Jimin walked away out from the room. He sighed, what did he expected to confess his feeling towards a straight guy.

Stupid Jeon. muttered him inside his head.

Since Mrs Park has gone home, he decided to just stay in the room alone and laid down on the bed without doing anything.

9:35PM

Time has flies away without both of them realized it, Jeon Jungkook was busy playing video games at the living room together with his bestfriends while Jimin was still in his room since the moment he left Jungkook's room.

By each times, Jungkook will threw glances towards Jimin's door. He has been waiting for the elder to come out since the sun was still up. He kept biting his lower lips, chewing his inner cheeks as he was feeling a bit stress. His mind was full of thoughts, negative thoughts. He was wondering; Did Jimin hate him? By looking at the way his husband react when he had just confessed just now was making things even hard in his mind.

"Yah! Oh no no no!!! Fuck! Jungkook! Go to the side and bomb the—NO NO NO!" Taehyung screamed out loud in panic while his big eyes were glued to the big screen in the living room.

The sound tapping of the controller has filled the entire room, all of them were too immersed in the screen; cursing and shouting were echoing around them, except for Jungkook.

"NO! We gonna die!" growled Yoongi. "What the fuck is Jungkook doing?! Move brat!"

"I'm-.. I'm trying hyung!" replied Jungkook to Yoongi.

"You seems distracted Jungkook-ah.. Come on focus, you're the hero like always!" said Namjoon behind him.

"What do you mean? I pay my whole attention in this game right n—"

*CLICK*

Jungkook quickly pressed his lips together when the sound of Jimin's door has click opened making his head to turn around immediately with big eyes. He saw his husband walking towards the kitchen with half-awake face, hair was messy as fuck, eyes were puffy as maybe he had just woke up from sleep and he was actually wearing a cute and sexy pajamas which Jungkook found so attractive.

Jungkook smiled and quickly turned to Hobi and gave the controller to the elder.

"Hyung! Take over my place!" he said before stood up.

Hobi then looked at him with big eyes, face showed 45% of terror. "Yah yah I don't know how to play this shit.. No no take it back."

Jungkook just ignored Hobi and he quickly ran out from the living room and straight to the kitchen where his husband was busy doing something near the freezer, back facing him.