Chapter 52

"Namjoon-ah!"

"Yeahh! I'm coming!!"

Jin was busy doing his work in the living room, papers were scratch to everywhere on the table and on the floor. These days, he kept getting a difficult task; difficult victims to solve out as he had been 'Excellent Detective' that he had received from the votes before.

Everyone agreed that Jin deserved to have some awards as he had work so hard though everyone knows that he was actually dislike the work so damn much.

While Namjoon, nothing had changed. Everything remained the same except for his body which was now built so well. He was the hottest and the youngest lecturer in the university that he went for teaching. Not a nerd anymore, he was the Daddy in that school.

His outfits had flicked hard on everyone's attentions, drawing their mind to something else more to 18+.

The reason why he had changed to become more handsome and more appeared was because, he was happy and was no longer solo in his life. He got a lover now and he was so damn happy to have that person who accepted him for who he was. All of his efforts, no regrets of trying to chase his love before.

No one knows about it in the university. Until at one moment, he took a chalk in his hand and smiled at all of his students.

"I'm going to write something, please take a note."

And then he turned around and began to write something that he had prepared for a long time enough to write it. Finally, it comes to real.

Soon, the class were filled with the students gasped. Some of them started to whisper and talking to each other and some of them were froze at their places with wide eyes.

"Jahh, as you can see...That's the task that you need to do when I'm not around. The name that I wrote on the board is my Husband, Kim Seokjin and the reason why I'm not going to be around on these days is because I'm going to take him to the honeymoon."

The class began to fill with the students groaned again.

"Remember, make sure all of these tasks are finish by the time I come back. Whoever didn't finish all of these, I'll cut of 50% of your marks in assignments."

"What? Sir! That's too cruel!"

"Then, don't make me become cruel. Do all the tasks given and I'll be nice."

So, Namjoon and Jin were actually married.

Jin wasn't gay at the first place but like what it said above, all of Namjoon's effort has no regrets at all. Jin had finally realized all the things that Namjoon had done for him.

He kept denied it that he wasn't gay but everytime when Namjoon wasn't around him, his mind will always packed up with Namjoon.

Namjoon.                                    Namjoon.

Namjoon.

Namjoon.                                 Namjoon.

Until one day, they both went out for a dinner together at one of the restaurant which was kinda peace and suitable for couples to have some sweet moments. It was Jin's suggestion to have a dinner there which drew Namjoon to be confused.

Later, Jin began to confess the confusion that he had been held up on the inside for a long time enough.

"Namjoon."

"Yeah?"

"I kept thinking about you."

Namjoon immediately choked on the water that he was sipping from the shiny glass. "Wha-What?!"