LISTEN

Ok sadly, this isn't an update. but i want to share with you guys something that so EMBARRASSING.

I swear i'm not gonna get drunk again when someone come to my house.

Ok so earlier today, a family i mean my father's bestfriend with his family came to my house to pay a visit. And on that freaking time, I WAS SO DRUNK I SKSKKAKQKNWJD the hell I was planning to get a little drunk and then sleep but I over drink it and uwu I went crazy.

I know i wasn't supposed to drink because um yeah it's not good for me but ok i have my own reason. lets push this aside yall already boring with my life problems.

OK THEN, I don't even remember this before but my fucking lovely brother had recorded it and shoved the video in front of my face.

HSHSASSDFGHJKL

I walked down the stairs and greeted them normally but ofcourse my brother said he already knew that i wasn't even sober. When I'm getting drunk, my face would be literally blush so he knew it.

AND AND ANDDD

I greeted the wife and said "You're beautiful" and went to greet my father's bestfriend "And you're handsome. No, not so handsome but yeah, suits with her."

THE FUCK I— IM SO DEAD.

Then,

I went to my dad and guess what GUESS WHAT?! I suddenly threw myself on him and hugged him and started to cry my hearts out.

ITS SO SUDDEN OMG WHAT

My parents started to get panic as they'd finally caught me drunk.

The worst part was, I kept crying and said "FIND ME A BOYFRIEND! I WANT TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND! I WANT TO GET MARRIED!"

I KEEP REPEATING THE SAME PHRASES.Jesus HELLO EXCUSE ME DEARSELF?! WHATS WITH THE RUSH?? YOURE STILL 18! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOOKED SO WORST AND WHAT THE HELL I WAS CRYING IN FRONT OF THEIR SON, MY LITERALLY CRUSH WHEN I WAS 17 YEARS OLD. HE JUST LAUGHED AT ME IN THAT VIDEO.

After I saw the whole recording, I finally remembered everything. What the fuck. Im so regretted, I wasn't supposed to drink on a day, should be on the night.

IM SO EMBARRASSED

help

I couldn't think straight today, so i can't write anything. I'm sorry there's non update for today but i promise, i'll update tomorrow.

someone, please slap me thankyou.

EMBARRASSING I SWEAR TO GOD.