Chapter 13

After moments waiting for Jimin, the Jeon's apartment has finally filled with the sound of doorbell, meaning that Jimin was already back at home. Jungkook quickly ran out from the kitchen and straight to the door, leaving Mrs Park who was now sitting alone at the dining table.

Jungkook P.O.V

I stopped myself in front of the door with thumping heart.

Fuck, again? Why do I always get so nervous today?

I shook my head and took a really deep breath before...

*Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding ding ding ding ding dong*

I swiftly gripped the door handle and quickly slammed the door opened.

"The fuck is wrong with you?!" I blurted out.

"What took you so long to open this damn door?" he asked with eyes showed cold and heartless.

"Can't you wait for a moment?! Such an impatient bastard–"

"Yes I Am. Mark that in your head and don't be late ever again after this." he hissed between those words while clenching his jaw tightly.

"Tch, who the fuck do you think you are? You have your both arms. Open it by yourself."

He then scoffed at me with a harsh sighed. "Yah Jeon Jungkook-ssi," he paused as he chuckled bitterly.

"First of all, I'm your husband as to answer to your first stupid question. And secondly, can you think before you speak?"

"What?"

"Ofcourse I have both arms that still completely fine and strong enough to break your jaw and that shit face of yours. But to open up your lock damn door with stupid passcode that I don't even know the codes won't help me right? Even with this arms?"

I looked up to meet with his eyes and damn his eyes was so cold and dead. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me at the time but I swear, I gave him a small soft smile, like really really soft bitch before apologized to him softly. But then, I immediately frowned when I only received a disturb look from him.

"Forget it. Where's she?" whispered him with toneless, still standing at the door in front of me with hands both in his pocket.

"Kitchen." replied me lowly.

"Aish!" Jimin then ruffled his hair harshly while licking his dry lower lips to wet them which send a weird shivers down to my body as I found him looking so attractive by the time.

Hollyshit. What's with that bitch face?

"What should we do now?" he suddenly asked me which startled me a lot.

Yeah, who didn't? When you were so busy staring at the person and the person suddenly said something to you.. Ofc, you'll be so surprised. Right? Admit it.

"Should do what? We?" I asked cluelessly while furrowed my eyebrows in confusion which received an irritated sighed from him.

"Dumbass *sigh* I mean, should we act like we're happy or something? It's my Mom you ass shit doesn't know who the fuck is Mrs Park. She's annoying so m—" Jimin paused as he suddenly got cut off by his own mother's voice that he felt annoyed in seconds as soon as he heard it behind me.

"Is there any problem?"

I turned around and glanced at the woman with blank face for seconds before looked back to Jimin. But then, bloody hell I turned around again with speed as my dumbass head finally realized that Mrs park was actually right behind us; which makes my eyes turned to become rounded and big.