Chapter 26

Jungkook P.O.V

Ow! Ow! OW! Fuck!

I jolted my body up with forced as I felt my forehead was sting so much but then I regretted it immediately as my head started to feel throbbing with pain like a strike down to my body.

"Ahh..." I moaned in pain, I was still shut my eyes closed; not really bothered where the fuck am I. But then, someone had startled me which caused another jolted to my body.

"Are you okay?" the soft voice asked me.

I opened my eyes with a little bit effort as there was a small lamp in front of me which was so bright, making my eyes hurts a little. By each second, my eyes were back to normal; no blurry can be seen and that was when I saw a girl, holding a um somewhat a white stick in her hand. I wonder, who is she?

"Hey, you okay or n—"

"Who are you?" I tend to ask right away. Bruh, I can't help.

The girl suddenly laughs silently. I didn't know why but it somehow makes me annoyed. I looked at her with a tiny furrow on my forehead.

"Well, I don't remember if I did put some jokes in my question..."

The girl nodded her head, "I'm just laughing, can't I?"

"Ofco—...Well, alright. Not my problem." I was about to storm at her but I stopped. Why? Because it was clearly not her fault to laugh. Why should I be mad? Let's not be that crazy.

But then, the girl suddenly laughs again.

"I'm sorry for laughing. I just... I just can't seem to forget about you mumbling nonsense when you were actually passed out."

"Huh what?" I mumbling non— what?

"You kept saying things like 'pizza, pizza, pizza,' and Jim? I don't catch that part but you seem like calling for someone's name."

My heart stopped. "Fuck, Jimin..." I quickly ran my hands through all over the pockets to find my phone but there was none. I can't feel anything inside my pocket. I moved my hands again aggressively but then I hissed and winced at the sudden struck pain on my left hand.

"Hey hey, slow down. You broke your arm. Be careful."

My heart was now flipped over, WHAT DOES SHE MEANT BY THAT?! MY— MY HAND WHAT?!

"E-Excuse me what?"

"You broke your arm. I don't know how yo—"

"HAH!" I cut her off with a sudden sarcastic chuckle. "What are you talking about? My arm is broken? Tch, stop saying—...OH MY GOODNESS! WHY DOES MY HAND IS BEING WRAPPED WITH THIS?!"

I freaked out as soon as I landed my eyes on the bandage. Holyshit, what was happening?

"Yah! Ajusshi! Don't you remember anything? Stop freaking out!" the girl said half in anger.

"What?! Aj-Ajusshi??! Yah! I'm 22 years old!"

The girl gasped dramatically which really annoyed me and tickled my legs to kick her but well Jeon wasn't that asshole. Jeon didn't hit girls huh.

"You've got to be kidding me! You 22?!"

"What was that gasped for? Are you playing with me or what?"

"You look like in 30s! Looks like you are already married."

"I AM already married! Aish, how old are you then?"

"Me? 16."

"Then call me OPPA! Not AJUSSHI! You little- wait.. why do I get so sensitive about it aish my head is—"