Chapter 25

*Short chapter* (I just got discharged from the hospital so I need to rest but here I write a little about what happened, I'll write more later. I'm sorry😔)

______________•••

"Jungkook?"

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and immediately squinted shut when the lights from the big chandelier on top of him threatening his retina. He rubbed his eyes and yawned before slowly sat up on the couch that he has fallen asleep without he realized it and stretched his body out.

"Jungkook..?" he called his husband again but then he found that the house was still empty, only the TV sound filling the entire big space of the bungalow. Jimin furrowed his brows confused, he stretched his hands out to grab his phone on the table and quickly unlocked it to look at the time and to his surprised, it was almost 12AM and Jungkook was still not coming back.

"Where is he..." he asked to himself with a little pout before dialed Jungkook's number on his phone.

He brought the phone to his ear and listened to the phone beat patiently but the younger didn't pick the call up. He scrunched his face in worried and began to call back, he stood up from the couch and carefully make his way towards the kitchen to drink some water as he was having a little sore throat.

He has been waiting for Jungkook to come back since he was watching the TV on the couch after swimming and he didn't even realize that he has fallen asleep. He thought that Jungkook was already back as it was already late but he was wrong. He poured the water in a clear glass and swiftly drink it before let out a soft groan.

"Why isn't he pick up the calls aish..." he growled in irritated and hit the home button. He walked back towards the couch while checking his phone notifications; maybe Jungkook had leave him a message but no, there was none.

"Don't do this to me Jeon... Where the fuck are—...huh?" Jimin stopped his track from walking and his brows snapped together as soon as his eyes caught one of the notifications that viewed on the screen.

huh?" Jimin stopped his track from walking and his brows snapped together as soon as his eyes caught one of the notifications that viewed on the screen

Jimin scoffed out loud, starting to feel annoyed. "Jeon Merina? Yash this bitch. What a desperate hoe huh you?" he blurted out loud to the phone frustratedly.

Without waiting for anything, he swiftly hit the girl's profile; ignoring the follow request and as soon as the profile viewed in front of his face, he scoffed in disgusted again. Merina was indeed pretty, sexy and attractive. Even him, Jimin has stared at one of the photos of Merina that she had posted without he realized it. But then he frowned when he suddenly remembered that the sexy bitch, he was stalking at the time was actually Jungkook's ex-fiancé.

He scrolled back to the profile and was about to stalk her followers; wanted to know if Jungkook follow her or not but without he could do it, his hands froze.

"Wait..." he stared at the latest posted without moving any inch and his heart began to beat fast.

"Aish no no... it's not him..." he said while chuckled a little, trying to make himself felt better but it was no help as he started to feel down. He didn't want to click on the photo but his heart screamed at him to do it which his fingers move immediately.