Chapter 27

The sun was now up, shining the earth around Hawaii area until reached Jimin's face. The sunlight has slowly approached his skin and it makes him to wake up immediately.

"Jungkookie..."

That was the first word that came out from his mouth before his eyes opened. He ran his hands to approach Jungkook but seems like he didn't find the body as he was actually alone on the bed. It makes him to open his eyes in seconds and slowly sat up from the bed.

"Where did he go..." he mumbled huskily to himself with pouts.

He rubbed his eyes to get rid of the blurriness while yawning before stood up from the bed and did some stretches for his muscle. Then, he began to walk out from the room and as soon as the door opened, he was welcomed by his husband's loud voice at downstairs. He quickly makes himself down the stairs carefully.

He found that his husband was top naked in the kitchen and was actually making something because there were lots of things on the table. He slowly walked towards Jungkook while furrowing his forehead as Jungkook was actually talking to someone with his tablet.

"What?! Hyung! What do you mean I should put more? You're insane. I think this is enough!" Jungkook protested about something.

"Yah brat! Who's the chef these past years huh?! Just listen to me or else your ice cream would taste bad!"

"Aish but this is like for 10 people! I just want to make for 2 people."

"I'm gonna turn this off. Do it yourself then."

"Ah AH okay okay arasso! I'm sorry. Don't turn it off."

"Huh, you can't live without me Jungkook-ah. You—Oh... Hello Jimin!"

"Jimin? What are you saying hyung, he's sleeping at upstairs." Jungkook said without raised his gaze from the mixture that he was doing, but then he stopped everything as soon as a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"Morning Seokjin hyung." Jimin greeted with his low husky voice.

Jungkook quickly turned around and smiled at Jimin lovingly. "Baby! You're awake! Why are you already up? It's still early." He asked while cupping Jimin's face and brush the elder's hair softly.

"I miss you, you left me alone on the bed. You're supposed to hug me until I'm awake." Said Jimin while pouting a little.

Jungkook giggled at Jimin's cuteness, he squeezed Jimin's cheeks softly and kiss the forehead, "I'm sorry, I need to make breakfast. You didn't eat anything for dinner yesterday so I need to make sure you eat this morning. Give me a morning kiss."

Jungkook pouted his lips to the front as asking for the kiss but he frowned when Jimin shook his head.

"Why? You rejected my kiss?"

"No~, I'd just woke up. Wait until I take a shower first. I didn't brush my t—"

Jungkook leaned down and kiss Jimin's lips softly. "Just give me a pack then."

Both of them giggles to each other and enjoyed their moments together, had already forgot about Seokjin who was actually looking at them in disgusted.

"Jungkook-ah, if you don't need any help for now, can I turn this off?" Seokjin asked.

Without breaking the eye-contact with Jimin, Jungkook nodded his head and the video call immediately ended, leaving only him and Jimin in the kitchen; drowning in each other's eyes.

"How come I didn't realize you're this beautiful? Your eyes could kill me in any time." Jungkook stated while running his fingers under Jimin's eyes.