Chapter 41

(So to tell you right here, I'm so fucking sleepy right now. And all I want to do is just sleep. But i felt worse and sorry to you guys for those who are waiting for it because I keep making a late update. So i pushed myself to write some. I'm sorry if there's some u know weird sentences or the storyline or what the ffuck else. Because I wrote them with my eyes barely open and my brain has already shutting down. Bruh, i'm going to a dreamland now. Byebye!)

-***-

Since Jimin was pregnant, Jungkook became more protective. It became all like this; whenever Jimin wanted to do something, the first thing that he needs to do was tell Jungkook about it and the boy will either do it for him or secure him from behind.

"Aish Kookie! You're annoying! Just go, I still can walk. I'm still in weeks not even reach a month yet!"

"Fuck, who cares? Wait? You're talking to me? Oh no, I'm sorry sir. I can't understand you."

"Kookie you—"

"Shut the fuck up. Go and sit down, let me do this."

It happened just like that in every day. Jungkook will be so pissed when Jimin did something whenever he wasn't at home to look after the boy. There was a moment when Jimin was cooking and Jungkook suddenly gave him a call and he simply answered it, not knowing that what will happened afterwards.

"Hello?"

"Babyyy~ Misschiuuu~"

Jimin giggled. "I miss you too babe. What are you doing right now?"

"Aughh I had just finished brainstorming for my works. And I'm just having a huge feeling of missing someone that I really really loveee~"

"Tch, always cheesy as fu—Oh shit."

The sound of the metal spoon fell on the floor was ringing through both ears and it has triggered Jungkook's heart when he heard it through the phone.

"Aigoo, this fucking spoon—"

"BABY?!"

"What?"

"What are you doing?! Where are you right now?!"

"I'm at home ofcourse."

"What you doing?! Didn't I told you just to stay on the couch?"

"Jesus, Jeon Jungkook!"

"Wae~~? Jimin-ssi!"

"For fuck sake! I'm just cooking. I'm hungry. What do you expect me to do?"

"I already cook something for you right? Just eat that. You don't have to cook."

"I already ate it and it's all gone now Kookie. Please understand, I'm eating so well now."

"Y-You already... ate all of them?"

"Yeah."

"Baby... it's a huge bowl of—"

"Shut the fuck up, I told you I'm eating so well. Is that even a problem?!"

"No no.. Okay okay. Um, please be careful baby. If you're going to use sharp things, use it carefully or wait... don't I mean, oh fuck! Do it carefully baby I'm—"

"Bye."

"Jimin wait—"

Since that, Jimin always lied to Jungkook when the boy was at the office. He felt bored, sitting on the couch while eating and watching stuffs on Netflix; so he chose to do house chores without his husband knowing. This time, when Jungkook gave a call, he would have said that...