nine

we get it YouRE HORNY

gangang: ten got drunk and didn't sleep with anyone? what alternate universe r we in 

10!!: stfu fucktard

winwinnie: someone's mad bc they didn't get a good fuck. sucks to be u

10!!: SICHENG STOP BRAGGING

winwinnie: then get a bf and stop complaining !!!

gangang: johnny exists 👀

10!!: im done with yall

Ten drops his face back onto his pillow. The pounding in his head has definitely gone down since he took the meds, but he's still hella tired.

"Get up, you need to eat breakfast. Or lunch, I guess?" he hears Johnny tell him, but makes no effort to move from his bed at all.

"Ten,"

He squints at Johnny who he knows has a very annoyed look on his face.

"Do you want me to just get you something and bring it back up here?" Johnny asks.

Ten hums, nodding against his pillow. "Thanks Johnny."

When Johnny gets back, Ten's rolled over and facing the ceiling when a lunchable almost lands on us fave.

"What the hell was that for?" he groans, grabbing the lunchable and sitting up.

"Eat, loser." Johnny rips open his own nachos lunchable and stuffing some tortilla chips into his mouth.

Ten shakes his head but devours his chicken nuggets with some crappy ketchup.

"Wait," he furrows his eyebrows in the midst of chewing. "Did we win the couples raffle costume thing?"

"Nope." Johnny doesn't even look at him and keeps his eyes on his laptop as he eats.

"What the hell? Risking my life when you drove to the costume store wasn't even worth it."

"We're not even a couple anyway."

"Yeah." Ten eats his last chicken nugget. "I feel sorry for whoever actually dates you. You're such an idiot."

Johnny snorts. "I would feel hella sorry for whoever ends up dating you."

"Actually, dating is not my thing so I don't really care anyways."

Johnny has slightly confused expression on his face. "Then why did you agree to go on the blind date?"

"I needed gum." Ten shrugs, tossing his empty lunchable into the trash next to his bed.

"Wow, I'm kinda offended. You weren't there for me, but for processed pieces of mint flavoring?" he places his hand on his chest with a pout.

"You literally just said you aren't interested in dating me." Ten rolls his eyes.

"Right." the word slips awkwardly from Johnny's lips as he straightens his posture. "But at least be grateful for me taking care of your hangovers."

"Thanks dumbass."

"I really hate you."

Ten decides to be productive since he's been sitting in bed all morning, so he goes on his laptop and does some assignments. His brain mush after reading through a bunch of readings and writing two whole ass paragraphs, and it feels like his hangover headache is returning.

He closes all the tabs and windows having to do with school, and goes to check his emails before he calls it a day. He's surprised when he sees an email from Taco Bell pop up, saying that they'll like to interview him.

"Fucking finally!" he slams his hand down on his mattress, and Johnny looks up from his phone, getting the message of 'what the hell happened now' across with just his eyes. "I have a job interview with Taco Bell on Tuesday, I'll no longer be a broke ass bitch!"

"They haven't even hired you." Johnny deadpans.

"Still, who wouldn't want to hire this." Ten places his hands under his chin, as if he's showing off his face.

"I wouldn't."

Ten glares at him.

"But congratulations." Johnny does a thumbs up.

"Thank you." Ten bows, and Johnny rolls his eyes at him.