thirteen

Everyone leaves the dorm since it's getting late. Ten sighs loudly at seeing the mess their friends left behind. He'll deal with the mess tomorrow.

Johnny's already passed out in his bed.

Ten goes to brush his teeth. The mark peeks out under his sweater, and he pulls the fabric down to get a better look. It's still red, but now it's turning purple.

"Fuck." he mutters to himself. He doesn't know what he was thinking when he let Johnny do this to him.

It was a 'fuck it' moment, probably.

Ten leaves the lecture hall and his stomach won't stop growling. He pulls out his phone and texts Sicheng and Yangyang to see if they're at the cafeteria already.

"Hey whores," he greets them. Yangyang tosses him a sandwich and Sicheng throws him a bag of saltines.

"Thanks." Ten says before devouring his lunch. Yangyang is looking at his phone while giggling and Sicheng leans over to see, and starts laughing too.

"What's so funny?" Ten reaches over and turns Yangyang's phone screen towards him.

What the fuck. It's a video of Johnny giving him a hickey from last night.

"Why the hell did you guys take a fucking video?" he scoffs in disgust.

"Actually Jaehyun took it." Yangyang replies with an innocent smile. Sicheng leans across the table, sliding his finger under of the collar of Ten's sweater and yanking it down.

"Sicheng, what the fuck!" he shrieks.

"Just wanted to see how your hickey was doing." Sicheng bluntly says.

"You guys are so creepy. Why are you so hung up over this?" Ten's getting a little pissed now.

"I don't know, it's the first time you've gotten action in a while." Yangyang replies with his mouth full.

"Why are you guys so invested in my sex life-"

"Correction, we're invested in your dry ass love life. That's why we sent you on that blind date." Sicheng says.

"But why though? Commitment is not my-"

"You don't do commitment blah blah bullshit." Yangyang takes another bite of his sandwich. "Explains why you're so grumpy all the time. You know, you should go on another date-"

"No." Ten says. "I don't want to."

"You really are stubborn, Ten." Sicheng simply sighs.

Ten gets back to the dorm with gum in his mouth. Johnny is there, sitting at his desk doing some homework.

Without saying anything, he goes over to his bed.

It's silent between them.

Ten's in the midst of texting his sister when Johnny finally speaks up.

"Sorry about last night." his voice is more quiet than usual.

Ten looks up. "It's fine."

"I do stupid shit when I'm tired. You probably weren't comfortable with it-"

"It's okay Johnny."

He's about to admit he didn't mind, but doesn't.