eleven

"How'd it go?" Johnny looks up from his phone as Ten gets into the driver's seat after his interview.

"I think I'm hired." he replies, and Johnny scoffs.

Ten turns on the car and they're about to leave, but Johnny's stomach growls loudly.

"Are you hungry?" he gives Johnny a 'really' look, and all he does is smile awkwardly in reply.

"Since we're already here, let's just get Taco Bell." Ten sighs and turns off the car.

They're at the register ordering their things, when the young cashier tilts his head.

"Weren't you just here?" he asks, and Ten looks up. The cashier immediately looks down and mumbles a soft 'nevermind'.

Ten smiles, seeing that he's shy, and his eyes drift to his name tag - Jisung. He'll remember that name.

The boys get their food and go back to the car, and drive back to the university since they have lectures soon.

"Gotta blast." Ten slides a piece of gum into his mouth as he walks out the door.

"Bye." he hears Johnny say behind him.

"Ten!"

He's on the sidewalk when he hears his name being called from behind him. Yangyang runs up to him.

"Didn't you have your interview today or something?" he asks, aggressively pressing onto the walk button at the stoplight.

"Yeah, I hope I get hired."

"Yes! I don't have to waste my money on gum anymore!" Yangyang cheers, and Ten nudges him.

"Wait, you know about the movie night Jaeyong are hosting, right?" he asks, and Ten furrows his eyebrows.

"Jaeyong? What kind of name-"

"It takes less effort to say. But it's at the Johnten dorm, do you know where- oh wait, that's your dorm!" Yangyang just now realizes with a laugh, and Ten gives wants to slap his best friend for being so stupid.

"Johnten? Johnny and I are not a thing." he scoffs at the thought.

"You will be." Yangyang winks, and Ten shoves him off the sidewalk, and he almost got hit by a car.

sigh, a short and dry chapter