Chapter 4

Rokuro pov

I have decided! This weekend, we are going to go on a candle light dinner. So basically I have a whole week to plan this stuff.  Well now is not the time. We have school.

"OI BENIO! STOP SULKING AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL !"

"I HEAR YOU AND I KNOW WE HAVE SCHOOL! BUT FIRST, GET OUT OF MY ROOM WILL YOU?"

I ran out of her room and down the stairs. She just came out of bath and she.......s......s......she w..w..was only wrapped around the TOWEL! * NOSEBLEEDS*

Benio pov

That closet pervert! Like he saw me naked once when i entered seika dorm. And I am his future wife! What is wrong with him?

"Oi Rokuro , are you fine?"

"Put some clothes on please!"

"Oh please ! At least I am wearing a towel around me now. When i entered the seika dorm, you saw me naked"

"That was an accident!"

" And what about that time when we bathed together?"

"Well......."

"Humph, I am going to my room . Don't be late for school"

............What did i just say? That slipped out! I didn't mean to come in front of him like this! SHIT! It is OK benio. He is your soulmate. Either way he would...........UGH, What am i thinking? Have I  gone crazy? WHATEVER!

[at school......I am lazy]

Rokuro pov

Benio have been sulking all morning. It's lunch break now and she doesn't talk to me if it's not necessary.

I open my bento and start eating with friends gathered around me and talking about stuff.

"Oi Rokuro? Are you in a bad mood?"

"Nah....You can carry on with your talks"

lunch break ended like this. Benio didn't even say a word. She can be quite stubborn I guess.

"Every one , please pay attention! We will be having our cultural fest ! Today I have to report to the student council about what activity we are going to do. Please share your opinion" said benio ,our class representative  (You remember chapter 1 ,right?)

After long arguments which this lazy author is not going to write about, we decided to have a costume cafe and horror stage play where we are going to display the japanese urban legends

"Let me read out the cast list that our class representative gave me, please settle down everyone!" I said.

Benio pov

Just as rokuro started the girls went "Kya~ Rokuro kun  @^@ ".

Well, class ended like this and we headed to the council room.  We finished the council meeting and heade back home.

A week passed by with us preparing for the festival. It is the weekend now. Rokuro asked me to get ready for he is taking me to a date. I gently agreed to go with him.

I wore a navy blue skirt . It was not long . it didn't even reach my knees. It had the same lenght as my uniform. It is convenient for me to move in these. Besides , there is no telling when we might be dragged in magano. Carrying on......I wore a white tops with the skirt. And i ensured that i took my talismans and stuffs.

I headed downstairs to find rokuro wearing a jeans and white shirt . We wore the same coloured clothes.

"Yay! Twinning!"

"Shut up . It is just an accident"

" But we look like a couple now."

" Yeah.......we do" I blushed.

We walked to a restraunt  which was completely dark. There was only some candles lit and it was completely empty. Not a single customer except us.

" Come and sit my lady" Rokuro said pulling out a chair for me to sit.

" Thank you gentle man "

Rokuro pov

Benio sat down and so did I. That pervy underwear man is quite useful. He booked the whole restraunt for our date.

-------Flashback------

"So you are taking Benio chan to a date?"

"yes..."

"And you need my help"

" Yes i do"

" Leave it to to me Roku~chan. Teehee"

"..........Thank you"

-------------end of flash back------------

So me and benio continued with our date and I eventually proposed to her. I can call her my girlfriend now. YES!

"No!"

"Why?"

" I am your girlfriend but don't you dare mention it in school!"

"OK" I said