Chapter 19

Rokuro POV

It has been 2 months since yuto is living with us. Benio is now 5 months . Her tummy is like a watermelon now.

Yuto is really calm and collective. He even takes care of Benio and his cooking skills are HEAVENS! SO basically the Enmandou household has 3 housewives. Benio , Arisu and Yuto. And their boss is Benio. Benio has got 2 brothers now as her body guard. Arisu was enough. Now it feels like both of them are gonna eat me alive if I even hug their sister. On the other hand Kinako doesn't care now. He only takes care of safety.  Now a days he is busy giving an anime marathon. So, this is our current news.

It was 10 in the night. And Benio was heading towards bedroom as Yuto and Arisu go ahead to assist. Plus instructing me tosleep in the couch.AGAIN!

*Bam*

"Stop it already you knuckleheads." says Benio delivering a  punch in both of their heads.

"What.......you.....wah................" goes Yuto.Ok ,he can be pretty childish.

"It's ok Yuto nii . it's just that we brothers are not needed."*Drama*

"Drama Queens"I say.

"You shut up and follow. Stupid dog" says Benio. Ok......she is really pissed. For the first month she got close with Yuto. During the 2nd month she is tolerating all this drama and quarrel between Yuto , me and Arisu.

I follow her like a pussy cat.......pussy dog. I don't know. She called me a dog so I am confused.

When we reach upstairs,I go ahead and lay in my bed.

"I missed you my bed......er....Benio too" i say.

"Can't you speak?Isn't this Enmandou House? Aren't you the head? Can't you talk as the head?"

She is pissed because I am not the type to say anything to anyone.

"My dear, I don't become strict because I want everyone of us to enjoy."

"But you should consider it when they don't let you get close to me"

"Yes.Ok. It's just that you treat Arisu like you little brother. So does he. He treats you like his elder sister. And Yuto was away for long.Now he is trying hard to make up. So I rather argue than getting completely mad"

Benio nods her head faintly and lays down hugging me like I am her teddy bear.

Benio POV

Rokuro is getting matured. You heard me kami sama T^T. Thank goodness your fater became mature before you came to this world my child. Now I don't have to handle two children~~~~

I am laying beside Rokuro. He smells so good. I hug him tight.After a few months there will be another one lying between us.

_______________________________

Authors note :-

Sorry for the short chapter. I am currently busy and am writing in between my leisure. Plus I had my laptop seized so I have to find different means to write. ^^