Chapter 7

Rokuro pov

It has been two years.We now have Tsuchimakade Arimori living with us. He is the son of the pervy underpants man. We met him when visted the main island during summer of our second year of highschool. We renovated the adashino house there. It is now the Enmandou house tho we only visited during vacations. Arimori willingly became a member of Enmandou house.From then on, we all live together.

We already graduated from high school. It still feels like a dream. Time flies so fast! Benio has grown to be more .......Beautiful! I think me and Benio are gonna get married soon enough. I don't know. I am gonna propose to her this year at the christmas party that they are gonna hold in the school gymnasium . It has been a few weeks now since we graduated. We became more engaged with exorcist stuff after graduation. Ryogo and Haruka nee~san had their son a few days ago. Oh the celebration! The whole dorm was like " IT'S TIME TO PARTY!". I still can't believe that Benio decorated the whole dorm! 

Apart from that Shimon and Mayura are together. Seigen doesn't know yet. Reasons why Shimon is still alive. Well...........why am i talking about this random shits?

Continuing , the temperature has dropped real low this winter. It's already snowing. This is the last year we are gonna attend the school's christmas party. Again I personally requested my junior brothers to  arrange a perfect time for me to publicly ask Benio "Marry me ."

Well............I NEED TO PRACTICE!

"Benio, can I borrow Kinako?" I scream from my room upstairs.

"Yeah, no problem. Come out for dinner after you are done" said Benio from kitchen.

"Don't be late! My nee~chan is working hard on it!" said Arimori.

"Ok!"

"So what do you want you stupid imp?" said Kinako.

"Please help me. I am going to propose to Benio to marry me in the christmas party"

"WHA---. Leave me!" said Kinako .

"Shhhh.....please."

"Why did you call me and not arimori sama?"

"That brat will burt it all out. He is not a good secret keeper. Moreover he is Benio's personal assistant"

"Seriously? Are you a kid?"

"He tells everything to Benio! Like that one time I ate Benio's reserved premium ohagi and then when i read hentai stuff. I begged him not to say. But he blurted it all out.Please help me!"

"But .....but....ok. After dinner"

"Thanks Kinako"

Kinako POV

I was shocked. To think that the master that I served would be that stupid imps woman soon hurts me. But then again, she loves him. And tho it hurts to accept, she will be happy and he will be dutiful.

So I helped him out after dinner. It was the hardest ,most boring and slow time I spent! He was chanting "Benio,marry me ! I want to have a family with you,grow old with you. I really love you. We had our ups and downs and I know I am not that reliable and all but I will make you the happiest girl!"  all the time. I just heard and thought what reaction Benio sama would give. It's obvious, she would burst into tears after hearing such beautiful words from the man she loves. I know her well enough to predict this tho I never expected her to fall in love with him . Well it is fate. The red string of fate ties them. Leading them to meet each other dramatically, to be titled as the twin stars ,the parents of greatest exorcist of all time and finally madly falling in love with each other. Fate decided it, abe no seimei decided it. I have no  say now although......I don't want her to get married. So lets just prepare for a wedding to make my master happy. Really happy!

................................................................................................................................................................Sorry for short chapter.

Chapter 8 preview : "Say Yes!"

+ Arimori is Arima's son. 4 years younger than Rokuro and Benio. That means he is 14 in my story. Enjoy! And do read the manga if haven't yet ^^