Chapter 24

Rokuro Pov

"Benio, can you grab sora's towel please", I say as I give a bath to the 9 months Sora.

"Here you go."

Seemed tense. Her voice had a faint tension. I clean up Sora and dress him up, all the while Benio standing beside us wanting to say something.

"Where is Yuki?" I ask in hope to divert her.

"She is playing with Arisu and nii sama." she says.

I carry sora to Arisu's room while he looks at me with his glowing Emerald eyes. He looks a lot like Benio with his Emerald eyes and shiny black hair. On the other hand Yuki has crimson eyes like mine and black hair like Benio. It's sad that none of my kids have my hair. We usually differ Yuki and Sora by their eye colour. Tho they are not really identical twins, they have a lot in common. Wait......no , only their hair is their common trait. Yuki and Sora are total opposites. Yuki is lively always upto something , like that one time she played with Benio's ink and paper to make charms,. She was literally covered in ink smiling with her glowing crimson eyes. And Sora on the other hand keeps quite most of the time, always minding his own business and playing quitely without disturbing others.

Okay, continuing, Arisu and Yuto were also tensed.

"Why do you all look so tensed?" I ask putting sora down as he crawls to his toys.

"Basara's have started appearing in narukami. Exorcist are already fighting them and other kegares " says Arisu.

"And most probably, they have already seensed the presence of miko and followed them to Narukami." says Yuto as he careases Yuki's hair ,who was sitting beside him.

Benio buries her face in her palm and starts crying.

"They are going to hurt my children. I can't posibly leave them here and go on a mission to defeat the kegare." She says.

I hug and carease her hair  "We will go. We will leave Sora and Yuki to Seika dorm. But remember Benio, we defeated kegare's before. We can still defeat them. We are stronger from before. And it's our responsblity to save them, to save the city. "

"I agree with Rokuro kun" says the pervy underpants man , OUT OF NO FRICKIN WHERE!

"Knock before you enter someones home. " I say.

"Forget it. Come to the main point. We need to save the children. Leave them to mart. I casted an enchantment in this house. It should be safe. Tenma annd Shimon will be here with me"  he sounds serious.

Me and Benio head upstair and wear our uniforms, take our charms .Basically we get ready. Then we come down.

I kiss Sora and Yuki in their forhead as they look at me with their big eyes and say "Papa!" . I smile at them and say " Papa and Mama will be out for a while. You both stay here. "

I know, they don't  understand. But still, they said "Papa" and smiled at mart. I mart not see them again. It may be my good bye to them. Benio's eyes are teary. She is but their mother. She comes and hug them . "Be safe angels. Papa and Mama will sort things out" she kisses them in their forhead and cheeks .

"Mama!" They smile. These are their first words that they uttered when they were 7 months.

"Kinako!" Benio calls out.

"Yes Benio sama"

"Protect them" she says with a smile.

Benio smiles at them and we head out leaving our children to the perv, Yuki , Arisu and Kinako, unsure of our safe return.

Mayura POV

"Shimon, your gonna be a father. " I say when Shimon was heading to Benio san's place, in full armor.

He looks at mart with surprise. "I...am?"

I nod at him. I know it is a situation of crisis. Basara's attacking Narukami and Shimon is given the duty to guard the children of Twin star. He comes towards mart and holds mart in his embrace.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I got to know about it a few days ago but....but I was too shy. But I needed to let you know about your child. Please come home safe. To me and our child."

He kisses me, his cheeks wet. He is crying. Basara's are strong. Many exorcists die trying to defeat them. He is scared. Scared of the chances where he might get killed. So am I. I cannot go to missions. I am pregnant! I.....I cannot assist him. No, no....I can.

"Take me with you!" I say with force.

"No! Absoulutely no!"

"You have to. I am strong enough to protect the children"

"Thats not a matter. Your pregnant."

"I beg you" I say.

He sighs and agrees. So I accompany him.

Outside  Benio san and Rokuro are standing, Shimon joins them and I quickly go inside.

The Head exorcist is there. And there is a barrier around the room where yuki chan and sora chan are plating. Arisu kun and Yuto nii are heading out.

"Arima sama, let me be with the kids. "

"Inside the barrier?"

"Mmhmm"

He lets me in the barrier. I go and sit with the kids as they play with their kids. My hands go to my tummy. My child would also be as cute as them and we will also have a full family.

Benio pov

"Ara, the twin star? " says a basara as we all become alert. The city is  havoc. Citizens were taken in s safe place . We got news that there were no casualities. Thats a relief.

"I will not let you hurt my children" Rokuro yells.

"But we cannot let someone live who will bring us to extinction. I mean come on, the product of your multiplication will eliminate us"

"Who are you to kill the reincarnation of Abe no seimei?"

"Gabura !" He says directly attacking us.

Gabura was alone . Strange. But he himself is powerful.

"CRIMSON SMASH!"

"MOON LOTUS DANCE"

He dodges it all.

"See! Not a single sratch!" Gabura says.

But then Shimon kun atttacks him from behind and he falls hard on the ground.

"Resonance! CRIMSON MOON DANCE!"

But we don't manage to kill him. We could only injure him. But problem over problem. More Basara and kegare.