Chapter 25

Rokuro POV

"We will come back. We will not let the miko live" they said to Arima who managed to defeat the last remaining Basara whom we couldn't defeat.

Benio is injured, bleeding and unconcious. Shimon is injured too . He hurt his right arm. I..........I couldn't save Benio. She is injured because I was careless. But I can't afford to lose her, my children cannot afford to lpse her. I rush Benio to the nearest  hospital. My hands are covered with her blood. That bastard striked her so hard....that......

"Mr.Enmandou, please wait out here"

I can't. My wife is dying. My children ..... they are alone at home. I realize that my cheeks are wet. I call Yuto..

"Yuto! How are you guys?"

"Fine...we are fine What about you? And Benio? "

"Benio......please rush to home. The babies are alone"

"Ro...kuro.....your voice.....is Benio?"

"Please....please I beg you, rush home......"

The doctor comes out.

"Your wife just had a case of blood lose and we already tended her wounds. We gave her a blood bag. She would be kept in observation because she has fever."

Such a relief! So it was just a case of blood lose. Oh... I am so relieved .

I call Yuto over to the hospital. I need to go to the kids.

"Is..she fine roku?"  He asks as soon as he comes in.

"Ye......" I feel dizzy. I hold a grab of the wall and my hand goes to my head.

"Roku!" Yuto comes and hold me.

"Look at you. You yourself are injured. Your bleeding. You need to take care of yourself. You have two kids to raise"

"Why do you make it sound like she ...is.. dead...." my vision blackes out.

When I wake up, Yuto is sitting beside me and there is a saline bag and a blood bag? My head hurts too.

"Yu-to..." I struggle my words out.

"How do you feel?"

"Is B-enio f-f..ine?" I ask

"Yes. She has regained conciousness half an hour ago. The doctors are examining her"

I struggle my way to sit up .

"Hey......your injured."

"No....not as much as Benio. It is just some scratches"

Yuto POV

How was I supposed to tell him that he was as injured as Benio. Benio was weak. She never really took rest after she gave birth. Always in missions and outings. And she had a less apetite. So blood lose caused her to loose conciouseness. I heard that she got hit when she was trying to save Rokuro from Gaburas last attack.

Rokuro got hit in the back by Gabura and was thwacked to the ground hard. She also loosed a lot of blood. But he had a strong physique. So he could hold on for sometime.

But this monkey would not understand. So I rather help him to Benio's room.

Benio POV

Rokuro comes in my room holding onto the stand of saline bag and blood bag.

"B...b...en..io" he is struggling to walk as Yuto nii is holding him. He is struggling to talk too.

"Rokuro! Why are you here? You should rest! "

He breaks free and comes to me with difficulty and hugs me. He is crying.

I thought I lost you. I...I....

He collapses in my lap.. His back. Its red. His wound...

"Nii sama! Rokuro collapsed"

Some nurses and doctor come and take him to the ICU.

"Yuto nii sama, why..why is this happening? " I cry out.

"Don't cry silly girl. Its just that he lacks rest. Its fine."

"Nee san." Arisu comes in with yuki and Arima sama follows him with Sora.

"Yuki...sora....." My cheeks are wet. My heart is beating fast. Arima sama comes and hugs me like his own child. I cling to his arm and cry my heart out. It feels like my father is here to calm me down.

"Benio chan, now sleep."

Ah....the sleeping incense.

"Mama?" I hear yuki calling out . But...I fall into slumber.