Chapter 16

Rokuro POV

As a child, I was found in Magano by seigen. I was around 6 back then. I don't remember my parents at all. I don't know anything about my origin. But ,I have this feeling that the head of alll exorcist may have some clue. I don't want to bother Benio with something like this.  I didn't speak a word to her. But, she understood that I wanted something,that I was in despair.

She approaches me and sits by my side with two cups of coffee.

"What's bothering you?" she asks.

"Why do you ask?"

"You seem worried." she says sipping on her coffee.

I can't keep things from her. We promised each other that we won't. I sip on my coffee.

"I was wondering something."

"About your parents?"

She saw right through me. I nod my head and stare at my coffee.

"Why do you still want to know?" she asks.

"I had a dream last night. There was a young girl in my dream around the age 13 or 14. She was wearing the dress that the pervert wears in meetings. "

"So,what about it? What bothers you?"

"She called me 'son'. She said that her reincarnation would be my child and would be bought up by the best woman and would save lives of many. You've got the best woman exorcist as your wife and your child's mother- she said. I......I think we should tell Arima "

Benio looked at me . With amazement of course. Not long after, we took the car and drove to the exorcist HQ.

"May we come in?" Benio knocked at the doors of Arima's office.

"Yes please" he says. "Ayyy, my dear twin stars, what brings you to my office?"

His face was like always. Making fun and being all ......naughty? 

He offers us to sit. "I know you realized something Rokuro kun" He was serious. His face says it all. I take a deep breathe and explain my dreams.

"Rokuro kun ,  I don't have the proper knowledge about this. But I know someone who does."

"Will you take us there Arima sama?" asked Benio.

"Yeah."

We all leave our seats. "Will we take your car or mine?" I ask.

"Lets just take my one. Leave your one here."

"Yeah.......ok....i guess"

The pervy underpants man takes us to the Ikaruga house.

"Why are we here?" I ask him.

"Shimon kun's younger sister sayo. She has  48 guardians housed in her body including Abe no seimei's mother  and can figure things like this."

Sayo chan had once came to tokyo with her brother. She fell in love with me there. She was supposed to perform a ritual but couldn't because we were attacked by Basara's suddenly in middle of the ritual.

"I......I remember sayo chan" says Benio.

We enter the house as Shimon greets us.

"Is sayo chan here?" asks the perv.

"SAYO!" Shimon calls out to her.

She comes down and as soon as she sees me.......she jumps and hugs me although she is 17 now. And Benio was literally red from anger ( more likely jealousy).