Chapter 9

Rokuro POV

The party was over and we were sent back by Ryogo. When we entered our house, we were suprised.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" the lights turned on and everyone popped  out of behind the sofa,curtain etc. Pervy underpants man, Arimori,Haruka nee~san ,Shin-chan,Atsushi, seigen,Mayura and everyone else.

"When did you all come? And mayura, how did you come here before us?"  I asked

"Well.....ahahaha"

Then I realized that Benio was not talking or saying anything. Is she angry? but then I saw her covering her face . Her face was redder than my eyes!

"What happend Benio?" asked Haruka nee~san.

"I am too happy!"

"Where is Rin ,Haruka nee~san?" I asked noticing that Rin was not here.

" I left him in my mother's house"

"Oh ,Ok"

Everyone was enjoying themselves. Haruka nee~san, Mayura and Benio were talking in the living room. Arimori was with Atsushi and Shin-chan. I was standing alone ,quitly drinking my glass of cola. I was actually in deep thoughts. Like how we will live, should we sleep together like other couples? or how many kids we will have? I know. I am weird.

"Rokuro" Ryogo approaches me

"Ry-RYOGO!" I was feeling my face getting warm. Like duh! I just proposed my love, she agrees, they throw us a party and now my brother approaches me putting on his serious face.

"You.....You did well " he says putting on a warm smile. How fast can you change your face brother?

"Umm.....Thank u"

"You have grown up,Rokuro" he says.

I couldn't help myself and hugged him. He was startled.

"Of course I have. I am your brother after all" I say as i let him loose.

"Are you crying?" I say as i see his eyes all teary.

"N_NO!" He says wiping his eyes.

"EVERYONE RYOGO IS CRYING!" I scream to everyone.

"Why are you like this? Are you really my brother?" he says sighing (the sigh they give in comedy anime)

"Confirmed!" I say

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Everyone had fun . It was 3AM in the morning and we all had a sleepover.

"All girls in Benio's room and you boys sleep wherever you want. Just don't disturb us" says Haruka nee~san.

"We hear you Ma'am "

Benio Pov

They all entered my room. But all they talked about is about my wedding and stuff. Morning went by. It was past 12 PM. They all left together. Arima sama took Arimori and Kinako with him saying "They will be in Seika dorm. We both be all lovey dovey . Ok?"

After they left , Rokuro approached me and said, " Mrs.Future Enmandou, how do you plan your wedding to be?"

"Lets leave it to you."

"Why not my dear?" says rokuro.

We sit in the couch. I sit in his embrace.

"So.......umm . I can't wait to get married to you. Why not marry in this one week?" he asks.

"Uh-huh" I say

"Ok......then . Congratulation my dear. " he says

"Congratulations to you too"

The next thing I remember is waking up and seeing Rokuro. He was sound asleep. We both slept in the couch. I look at the time. It's time to pick Ariomri and kinako up.

"Wake up Rokuro. We need to go to the Seika dorm."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They did'nt do anything.

Sorry for the short chapter.

Chapter 10 preview : "WE......we are gonna sleep in....th....this ROOM!"