Chapter 23

Rokuro POV

"Rokuro ! Benio san ! Here!" A classmate waves his hand to inform us that they were sitting in the corner most large table of the restaurant .

"Long time no see!" I say.

"Well some one married and-- are they your children?" says Fujioka, one of my classmates seeing sora and yuki in the trolley that I was pushing while Benio had their bag with their diapers and milks. Oh and extra clothes too.

"Well, yeah!" I say scratching the back of my head. Me and Benio sit together as we start chatting with each other.

"Benio san, your still so slim even after being a mom" says a classmate Sakura .

Benio gives her a polite smile. But my eyes goes to her figure. No, I am not ecchi. It's just that she looks beautiful in her knee high high navy blue skirt and white shirt.

We al ordered food and as we eat Mayura come dashing through the door and in front of the tabl.

"SUMIMASE! I AM LATE!" she cries out.

"Ah , it's okay." says a classmate as Mayura sits near Benio.

"Mayura chan, I heard you married" asks Chiko.

"Oh well...hehe"

"Who is this lucky boy" asks Shin.

""Ikaruga shimon"

"Shimon kun?!!" all of them gasps and Mayura blushes.

"You all were unaware?" Benio asks.

Well duh. The wedding was held in Tsuchimakade island with exorcist families.

"Wahhhhh" went sora. Yeah, he woke up. Benio takes him and cradles him in her arm and Mayura makes funny faces to stop him.

"I think he is hungry." says Benio and grabbed the bottle of milk. He went quite as soon as he got food. And then back to sleep. Man ! I am jealous of his, their lifestyle.

Ok , so after Sora went to sleep, we both realized that our classmates were staring at us totally mesmerized.

"The cool parents!" said Sai as if he was in a live show.

"Ok ok." says Benio putting Sora back in his place.

"Ahhh...I want a baby too" says Chika . Chika married fujioka. We attended their wedding about 2 years ago.

"Hun, you want a baby~~~~?" asks Fujioka with an ero face.

*THWACK*

"You shameless piece of shit!" says Chika.

"I love her fierceness" says Fujioka rubbing his head , with a delighted face. They were together in High school . Back then too, Chika was fierce.

We all started to laugh thinking that somethings don't change. Chika and fujioka are an inseparable couple. Like Shimon and Mayura. Like me and Benio.

________________

Short chapter but I hope you enjoyed.

_____________

Preview: "Shimon! Your gonna be a father!"

_____________

Next chapter  : 50% Shimayu

                                50%: Rokuben