Chapter 21

Rokuro POV
"Rokuro, can you hold Yuki please!" Benio said as we were getting ready to leave for the main land. Our kids are already 10 days and Benio being a strong woman got out of bed the moment she wakes up. Not a single ounce of weakness.

Yuto,Arisu,Kinako and Mayura were accompanying us. Shimon would join in later finishing his job here.

"Kya~ they are so cute." squeed Mayura.

"Well yeah, they are my kids" I bragged.

"Is....that so?" said Yuto being sarcastic.

We were ready to leave as Mayura gives Shimon a goodbye kiss. We board the plan and take the flight to the mainland. When we reach, Benio takes Yuki and Yuto takes Sora. On the other hand I handle the lugage. We come out of the airport. There are at least 5 bags and I am carrying 3. I mean how is that fair? Well nevermind. So continuing, when e come out, we see Ryogo there. We all first go to the seika dorm. It has been year since we saw them all. I wonder if they changed.

Nope. They didn't change at all. Except that Rin is now bigger. He is probably 4 or 5 now. Haruka nee san is still the same with her short hairs.

We all had fun that day. And they were pleased to see the children. Shinosuke was like " Rokuro, leave your children with me"

Atsushi was like " Find me a woman too brother."

Everyone accepted yuto and it seems that they get along pretty well.

The night went on . It was late in the night. Yuto and Arisu decided that they wanted to go home. Kinako Also wanted to go home . So we gave our goodnights to everyone as Ryogo drops us to our home.

Yuto and Arimori went on choosing which room thwey want .Arisu decided to take a new room. Yutp went on taking my old room. Benio and I headed towards our room. Yuki was fast asleep. Although Sora was crying on and on. Benio cradled him in her arms, walked with him in her lap, sanglullaby. But nothing works. At last what she does is vent her tire and anger at me saying "Am I his parent alone? Can't you assist me a bit you knuckle head? Oh,sorry I am sorry. I forgot that I cradled him to sleep and then you were poking him and he woke up.Oh my poor child, huh, Mommy scolded Daddy"

"I agree it's my fault. Give him to me. I will make him sleep. You just wait and watch"

"Ok, go on."

She kisses Sora's forhead ,gives him to me and goes on turning off the lights with only the bedside lamp turned on beside her as she reads 'Percy Jackson and the Last olympian' by Rick Riordan.

Benio Pov

I mind my own business as Rokuro sits in the couch telling Sora about Naruto. About how this cool ninja from Konoha defeats everyone wearing an orange jersey. COme on , he won't stop.....oh , he stopped crying.

I continue reading my book. After some moments I look at them. Rokuro is asleep and so is Sora. I close my book and keep it in the side table. I approah them and give a kiss in Rokuro's forhead . He flutters his eyes and says drowsily "Is Sora asleep?"

"Yes, and so are you" I smile at him and take sora as he lazily approaches the bed and *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

I take Sora and lay him beside me. First it wasme sleeping alone, then it was only Rokuro with me and now we 4 are sleeping together. Feels good.