Chapter 26

Rokuro POV

Its cold here....No....its warm. Its dark here...ah...my eyes are closed...I am forgetting something.....BENIO!

I wake up in haste and see Benio sleeping beside my bed . Her head is bind with bandages. I stare at her...she is fine. Owh.....my head is banging and my shoulders are stinging.

"Rokuro , your up!" Benio says rubbing her eyes.

" Yes but....why am I here? What happend? Are you ok? How are the kids?" I ask.

"Calm down. Your in no state to talk so much. Look at you. Just how scared were you for me that you even don't get yourself checked after the doctors insisted so much. What if it was not just blood loss and some injuries. What if I died? Would you not look at your kids who need yo--" I stop her from talking.

"Don't talk like that Benio. Please hun, don't talk like that. I was..I am sorry for not tending to my injuries in time, but I was really worried you know."

Her eyes became teary. She buries her face in her palm. "Baka! Aho! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry" I say as I pat her head.

"Did I disturb your moment?" The perv walks in.

"Yes , you did!" I say.

"Sorry for that. I came here to take Benio chan to her ward. She has been sitting beside you for the whole night. She needs rest "

"Benio, go and take rest. I am fine now." I say careasing her hair.

She walks out the door and to her room. But Arima stays.

"You want to talk about something?" I ask him raising one eyebrow.

"Well, yes. Inthink we figured out who the miko is."

"Who is it? Which one of them is? " I ask.

"Joke" he says laughing.

"Baka yaro!"

"But well, I wanted to know, with who to leave the kids with? You both are not yet in the condition to be discharged. Or should we take them to Tsuchimakde Island? It is safe there."

I wonder what should be done. I want them to stay here. But.....

"Take them where it is safe for them. But be sure that Arisu and Yuto accompanies them..."  No......no......

"Wait no! Leave them in Seika dorm for the time being."

"As you say." He says

Arima Pov

I go to Benio chans room. She is sitting there with Yuki in her lap.

"Where is Sora?" I ask

"Oh...well he is with nii san"

"Mama!" Yuki chan calls to her by pulling her hair.

"That hurts Yuki!"

"She looks like you" I say smiling at Benio chan.

"Arima sama, I feel tired . Could you please take Yuki with you. You will see nii san outside." She says. I nod and take Yuki from her and wave her bye. Yuki chan imitates me. Tho she looks like Benio chan, I have a feeeling that she is like Rokuro kun.

Benio pov

I was sitting beside Rokuro. Talking and laughing.

"Whenever we come, you both are being lovey dovey. Gimme a break. I am still single!" Yuto nii says as he enter the room with yuki slapping him constantly saying "baka oji chan".

"Did she recently learn it?" Rokuro asks.

"Thanks to Atsushi. That moron. But well, she calls both of us that."

"You idiots! You teach my dear daughter something like this?!" Rokuro says.

"Calm down. Its okay. And Rokuro, if your too much protective, everyone will call u grandpa!" I say sarcastically.

"Yeah right!"

After sometime Arisu comes with Sora.

"Sorry! He was crying constantly and I couldn't make him stop. Sorry Benio nee"

"Its okay, give him to me"

I cradle him for sometime . "Mama.....Mama!" He says with teary eyes.

"Yes, Mama is here with you darling." Sora cries clinging onto me constantly calling Mama. Guess he missed me.

"Ah..he missed Benio" says Yuto nii.

"Sora hates papa T^T" says Rokuro.

"Papa? Papa!" He reaches out to Rokuro.

Yuki stares at us and then WAH....

"Mama!" She goes.

"I wonder where she gets that from?" Says Yuto nii giving me the 'Talking about you ' eye.

"There there yuki" I carease her hair.