Chapter 28

Rokuro POV

I wake up. Benio was still asleep. I get up from bed and go to the childrens room. The children were still asleep.
"Wake up sleepy heads. Mommy is still asleep. How about we give mommy a surprise?"
"Sure daddy." said Yuki. She was as drowsy as ever.

We 3 brushed our teeths. I had a bath with them. Benio was still asleep. So we made breakfast.

"Thats weird. You three are up early." Benio says rubbing her eyes.
"I thought I should give my wife some rest."
"Mommy, lookie, bunny apples." said Sora.
"Mommy, octopus!" says Yuki showing her sausage . Benio kisses them and come behind me and hug me.
"And what are you making" she asks.
"...........................It's morning now. So of course I am making breakfast "

"Good Morning" Yuto and arimori comes in yawning.
"Yu,upsy!" says Yuki. She really loves Yuto a lot.
"Want one sora?" asks Arisu.
"Nope. A~chan don't need to give me upsy daisy. I am a big child."

Sora is quite calm. He doesn't cry easily. But he has a sis complex and is a lot like his mother. Like he instantly cries if we snatch away his ohagi.

We finish off our breakfast and head to our respective works. Like yuto and arimori goes to the head quarters.

"Get ready children, you need to train" said Benio. I am Benio's assistant .

Benio gave each of them some enchantments with less sever effect. Yuki and sora both see to pull it off easy. Then comes swords . Benio gave them some wooden swords.

"Swords like mommy. YAY!" said yuki swinging around her sword.

Sora observed the sword carefulyy and tries to swing it . First time, Second time, and then a fast blow and THUMP. It slipped out of his hand and fell on Benio's head.

"So-ra!"

"Papa save me please! Mommy is going to kill me!" Sora's eyes were teary.

"There there. He is a child Benio."

"Who said I was angry?"

"Your face?" I said

"No dinner for Enmandou Rokuro.Sora and Yuki will eat out with me."

There, she is angry. The boss is angry.

"Come on Benio.Pretty please!"

Yuki and Sora POV

They are children!