Chapter 22

Rokuro POV

"YUTO! How long are you gonna take to dress up" I scream at Yuto.

"Come on Bro. We don't have a train to catch. We are just gonna visit Hinatsuki....." he pauses "Tragedy sight"

"OK....Benio , are you ready?" I say out loud from downstairs.

"Yes. Just packing Sora and Yuki's diapers and milk. " she says out loud.

I go upstairs to help her. She is wearing a jeans and sky blue shirt with a bow tied around the neck and long sleeves. Her hair is tied in a ponytail. Kinako was in her neck [ kinako locket form]

"It's hot today. How are you even wearing long sleeves? " I ask her.

"Well...this one....I really like this one and it is really comfortable. Believe me." she says .

"Ok , so we are ready to go?"

"Yeah" she says and calls out for Yuto.

"Nii chan. Can you please carry Yuki and Rokuro, you take sora. I am bringing down their trolley {the one used for twins}" she says as she reaches for the trolley.

"Let me carry it ." I say.

"Just do as I say" she says. She picks it up and goes down the stairs. Me and Yuto take the children.

"We are heading out now Arisu. Come quick." I say.

Arisu came wearing a denim half pant and a black shirt that says 'I LOVE ANIME'

We head out towards the Hinatsuki tragedy sight. We pay our respects. Yuto's face was full of regret. I was guilty. But Benio pats our head and says " Lets go now"

We go to a park. Benio and Arisu were sitting in the swings. Yuto was standing beside the swing holding the trolley with one hand and using a fan with the others. That guy is moving the fan from him to the kids and then back him. I sigh and go to bring us some cold drinks.

                                                                                  <^>

I bought the drinks and was coming back. Suddenly I see a classmate. The one that I once asked out and got rejected and then she asked me out in our highschool 1st year, but I was already in love with Benio.

"Rokuro Kun?!!" she gasps. It seems that she was heading to the conventional store.

"Hey!" I say.

She comes and hugs me but I push her away and ask "Are you not doing any jobs?"

"It's sunday today. So ..." she smiles. She looks at the bag in my hand and asks "Who are these for?"

"For Benio and some others." I answer.

She clinges to my arm and says "I was a fool back then to not accept you. But will you marry me if I ask you?"

I was shocked. I grab her hands and drag her to the parks front gate and hide behind the concrete wall.

"What do you see?" I ask her.

"A man with blue hair and benio san carrying two babies and another boy sitting in the swing.Wait....why are you showing me this?"

"Those two children are mine. They are my and Benio's children. Do you think I will leave them for you? No offence."

She stares at me and asks "Yo--Your married? And you have two children?"

"They are twins"

"But I didn't know."

"All of our classmates attended my wedding. But you were away. So I guess you were uninformed."

She stares at me then walks away in shame. 

"Sorry, but I am not the Rokuro who would randomly ask out any girl. I have a family now." I say to her as she was walking away. She turns back and gives me her card "This is my number. We have a reunion next tuesday. Give me your and Benio san's number . I will pass it to others."

"O-k"

After that I return to my family.

"Your late as hell" says Arisu.

"Sorry" I say handing him his Coca Cola.

"I am dying" says Yuto. He is showering in sweat.

"Dude....." I say

Benio starts laughing looking at my expression. We all start laughing afterwards. This day is really very memorable. But on the same time I am glad that Benio didn't see me together with the good old so called crush. SHe would have misunderstood...or not. I don't know. I am a father now. It would feel like cheating in front of my family if Benio saw. I wasn't! I love only Benio. No other woman is in my heart.

------------------------------------

Sorry for short chapter. I hope you enjoyed though^^