Prologue

-Spring 2002 Senior Year.-

Taylor was laying on the beach with her best friends since elementary school as the guys tossed a football around. "So you and Ryan talked about what you want to do about the wedding" Winnie said 

"No but that's okay. I"m not in any rush. I"m just glad that we got into the same college." Taylor said 

"Yeah me too." Sarah said 

Danielle leaned over and said "We need to stay in touch even after we leave for college girls. I don't want us to be those friends that are only like high school friends. I want us to be friends forever kinda thing like we have always wanted." 

"Me too." Sarah said 

"I agree" Taylor said

"Count me in" Winnie said

Stephanie said "Ditto" 

"But how are we going to do that? James and Ryan are the only two going to school with us at UGA. The other three are going to Texas and South Carolina." Danielle said 

"How much do you all really want to cheer for college ball?' Taylor said 

"What do you mean?' Sarah said 

"Boys' dads won't let them leave you all if you are pregnant." Taylor said 

"Tay.." Sarah said 

"Foolproof. " Taylor said 

Natalia said "Sounds good to me" 

"Alright then" Catalina said 

"What are you girls talking about." Ryan said as he laid beside her. 

She kissed him "Girl talk baby." she said then he leaned in her ear "Is that code for you tell me later cause most of the time it is." he said as he nibbled on her ear as she giggled.

She kissed him and pulled him on top of her. "Mmm baby getting me all hot and bothered let's go back to the room." Ryan said then they left the beach to go back to their hotel room. 

A month after their spring break it was prom night where Taylor and Ryan won prom king and queen by then they all knew about the pact. That night during Prom James dared Ryan to have sex in the library. Him and Taylor snuck off drunk cause they spiked the punch and had sex against the bookshelves in the English Lit section. When June rolled around  Taylor was still late she took a pee test in her bathroom while Ryan was at football practice. 

It came up bright positive she went to the doctor that afternoon they confirmed it with a ultrasound and let her know that she was due in January. And by the end of August Winnie and James found out that they were expecting and due in March. 

Danielle also found out that her and Nathan were expecting before he left for Texas and was due In February. Sarah and Natalia got pregnant after football season was over when their boys came in for their annual Halloween party and found out that they were due in July. 

Danielle and Catalina found that they were expecting after the holidays and were due in September. And lastly was Stephanie was due in October. 

And the list of kids that were born.

"Elliot Katherine Cooper- Born to Ryan and Taylor Cooper was born on December 20th after a very scary c section after they didnt feel her moving around for an hour. She had gotten the cord wrapped around her neck. She was born at 35 weeks and was 5lbs and 4oz.

James Buchanan Barnes- Born to Winnie and James Barnes on March 10th at 3 in the morning after 13 hours of labor and a c section.

Steven Grant Rogers- Born to Sarah and Joe Rogers on July 4th at 6 in the morning after 10 hours of labor.

Natasha Alinova Romanoff - Born Natalia and Ivan Romanoff on July 20th after 5 hours of labor.

Clinton Eugene Barton - Born to Danielle and Nathan Barton on September 18th after 11 hours of labor.

Wanda Elaine Maximoff- Born to Catalina and Eric Maximoff on September 28th after 12 hours of labor and a c section.

Samuel Thomas Wilson- Born to Stephanie and Hudson Wilson on October 2nd after 8 hours of labor.