(11) Family Drama..

-Three days later-

James and Ryan have known each other since they were babies. The Coopers and Barnes are well known families back home in Georgia. They are long standing family friends.

Around 8 AM Anna Katherine Cooper and her husband Dr Charles Cooper were standing on the front porch with Dr James Barnes Sr and his wife Edith. They knocked on the door Ryan and James both came out of their bedrooms half asleep.

"Who the hell is knocking this early?" James said

"Who the fuck knows.." Ryan said

They opened the door. "Mom..dad.." they both said in unison.

"Good morning Ryan Kellan." Anna said

"James Edward." Edith said

They both swallowed hard. "Um I thought your flights weren't landing till later this afternoon." Ryan said as they walked in.

"We got a earlier flight. The others will be here in a bit." Anna said

They may have been in their thirties and married with kids. But Ryan and James both still had a major fear of their parents.

Winnie came out when she heard voices. "James Sr..Edith..what a lovely surprise." Winnie said

"Good morning Winifred." Edith said

Taylor came out blonde hair a mess with a t shirt and booty shorts. "Hey..Charles and Anna Katherine.." she said

"Taylor please go put some pants on." Ryan said

"Where are the kids?" Edith said

"Asleep.." James said

They went upstairs "James please have on clothes' James whispered to himself.

They walked into their room to find Bucky asleep on his back with the blanket only half on. Ellie asleep on her stomach in her bed.

"Buchanan!" James Sr said in a raised tone.

Bucky jumped awake. "Grandma Grandpa.." he swallowed hard as he pulled the blanket up as he sat up.

"Elliot Katherine.." Charles said

She rolled on to her back. "What?" She whispered.

"Elliot!" Anna yelled.

She jumped and quickly fixed her blanket. "Grandpa grandma..um I.." she whispered.

"Get dressed both of you. Meet us downstairs." Edith said

Ellie buried her face in her hands. "You aren't the only one embarassed" Bucky whispered.

He reached for his ball shorts and shirt. She pulled on some pants then they went downstairs. As they walked into the kitchen. Sophie and John were in the kitchen as well as Winnie's parents Naomi and George Matthews.

"What happened to your hair Elliot?" Anna said as she walked over to her.

"Oh I havent told you mom about how Taylor. Had that done to her a month ago." Ryan said as he gave Taylor a cup of coffee.

"I was just trying to give her some of me. She is all Ryan there is not one thing about her that is me." Taylor said

"So..you dont go and dye her hair." Anna said

"And she has your dance talent. You just refuse to accept it. Cause its not for the school." Sophie said

"I dont count ballet tap or jazz" Taylor said with an eye roll.