(22) Goodbye Taylor

A week later Taylor was on life support. The two months the doctors thought she had turned into two weeks. Ryan was holding her hand as Sophie and John came in with Ellie.

They started to say their goodbyes. Ellie saw the rest of the family and friends come in. Bucky started to walk to her "Elle.." he whispered as she walked away.

They all said their goodbyes to Taylor Ellie was already long gone. They all stood there as the nurse turned off the machines. It was Ryan and Taylor's 17th wedding anniversary and her 36th birthday. He kissed her one last time "I love you gorgeous its never goodbye its always see you soon baby. Happy Birthday/anniversary my love my angel." He whispered then he kissed her hand.

He found Ellie in the waiting room. "Just me and you now baby." He said as he hugged her.

The next several days were a blur for them. Sophie helped Ryan plan the funeral. Ellie kept herself locked away at Anna's house.

It was the day of the funeral Anna helped Ellie get ready. She put her in a black dress with black heels. She put her in black lace gloves and a little hat with a black veil.

"Grandma I really didn't want to go." She whispered.

"My darling she was your mother rather we both liked it or not." Anna said

She arrived at the funeral with Anna and Charles. Bucky seen her as he stood with his friends and Caroline. Ryan hugged her "baby grandma did you up perfect." He whispered.

The funeral service began as the minister that married Ryan and Taylor preached the funeral service. After it was over Ellie hid in the back as everyone said one last goodbye to Taylor.

She felt someone lift her chin. She was met by Bucky's blue eyes. "Why are you hiding?" He whispered.

"Because I didnt want to be here." She said

"Elle.." he said

"Just leave me alone. I hate you I hate all of you! Everybody got time with her but me..all I got was the last two weeks of her life. She was at everything for you all! She even forced my dad to neglect me. Look at the fucking slideshow..not one god damn picture of me and her together!" Ellie yelled at him

"Elle..not now.." he said as he tried to hold her.

She pushed him away and walked out of the funeral home. Ryan stopped Bucky "let her go James..she is just upset and hurt.' He said

That night Ryan had Ellie help him clean out Taylor's closet. They found the pictures of the beach trip where Taylor formulated her pregnancy pact.

He smirked as he told Ellie the story about the pregnancy pact. She looked through the pictures. They donated all of her stuff the next morning. Ryan had her wigs donated as well.

Ryan took Ellie back to school shopping since sophomore year was about to start. They also started to work on their father/daughter dance.