(28) A Kiss That Ignites The Flame

It was the last night in Florida they were laying in bed. They had a movie and popcorn. Bucky kept looking over at her.

"What?" She said

"Nothing." He said

"You keep looking at me." She said

"Sorry I will stop." He said

He got up "Im gonna go get me another pop." He said and left.

He got to the kitchen and took a deep breathe. "God what is wrong with me?" He thought to himself.

He started to chugg his cherry coke and went back upstairs. He laid back down after he turned off the light.

She laid the now empty bowl of popcorn on her nightstand. She got comfortable he slipped off his shorts and shirt. They continued to watch their movie as they cuddled.

Once their movie was over they turned off the tv. He laid the remote on her night stand. He tried to get comfortable but his mind wouldnt stop.

"James.." she whispered as she looked up at him.

"Im sorry..I should go sleep in the other room" he whispered.

"James did I do something?" She whispered.

"No Ellie..I just um.." he said

She started to bite her lip. "Dont do that" he whispered as he used his thumb to pull it out.

"Why?" She whispered.

"Can I take it? Can I take your virginity? No one will know just one night with you." He whispered.

"James..I .." she whispered but was cut off by his lips crashing against hers.

She started to kiss back as he cupped the back of her head. He swallowed hard "Ill be back..okay dont go anywhere." He whispered

He went to his room and got his condoms. "Take it all off." He whispered as he came back in.

She pulled off her shirt and panties. He kissed her as he lined himself up. "Ellie promise me you wont tell anyone about this." He whispered

"I promise.." she said

"Im sorry Ellie." He whispered as he pushed into her. He moaned as his eyes rolls she gasped as she whimpered out "ow ow ow."

"Shh Ellie baby it will only hurt a few more minutes.' He whispered as he kissed her.

He started moving in and out of her as they made out. He muffled her orgasms lip smacking noises as their tongues entangled with each other. He filled his condom as he whispered her name.

They continued to make out as he got another condom out. By three in the morning they finally stopped after 4 rounds. He cleaned up the mess of condoms pulled his boxers back on.

He passed out so he had no idea that Ellie silently laid there and cried herself to sleep. The next morning he woke up alone.

He saw all of her stuff was gone. He got dressed and went downstairs with his stuff. "James your daddy and I are going to ride with you. We can put your baby sister in the back seat." Winnie said

"Why?" He said

"Ellie said she wanted to ride with her daddy." Winnie said

Bucky went to find her outside. "Ellie.." he whispered.

She looked down. "Ellie Im sorry..I.." he whispered.

"You ruined everything for me." She whispered as she walked away.

They all got on the road to head home. Once they got home he pulled her to his truck. "Lets go for a drive." He whispered.

They went to the campsite where they use to spend many summers. He kissed her as he started to undress her then laid her carefully on the ground they started to have sex again.

"Oh my god Ellie.." he whispered.

Her eyes began to roll. "Ah oh fuck yeah! Oh god damn your pussy!" He yelled as she clenched around him.

They had two more rounds. "Ellie look at me. Im sorry I know you have this great big idea on love. But thats not me baby." He said

She looked down.

"Elle..I.." he said as tear rolled down her cheek.

"I want to go home." She said as she started walk away.