(10) Lake Tahoe

Once they all got their cabins it was almost midnight. They all got their groceries for the trip while they were out in town. The Cooper/Barnes cabin was the biggest one of the three. It had a large bar/game room where the boys had a extra drum set and keyboard as well as microphones.

It also had its own theatre room large kitchen and living room. It was a 5 bedroom cabin with a loft floor. They bought it when they landed their first major case with a big pay day. Bucky and Ellie had their own rooms if they wanted but they always shared a room.

It was the first time they all had been to Lake Tahoe during the winter months. And during the winter months is when Bucky hated night time. He cant sleep if he is to hot and when he is home he sleeps naked.

Ellie had fallen asleep first and rather then go to another room and sleep the way he is use to. He stripped down to nothing and hoped that she didn't wake up before him.

He whispered "good night Elle.." as he looked over at her.

The next morning Ellie rubbed her eyes as she sat up on the edge of her bed. She reached for her glasses then saw Bucky in all his glory.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" She screamed as she covered her face.

Bucky jumped awake and covered himself. "Ellie shut up stop screaming." He said

James and Ryan came running in. "What the hell is going on?" James said

Ryan saw her hyperventilating. He knelt down in front of her. "Ellie look at me.." he said

"Whats wrong?" He said

"J-James no clothes..all of him.." she whispered.

Ryan looked at her confused. "Son." James said

"You know that I cant sleep with clothes on during the winter. The blanket was off of me. Im sorry.." Bucky said

"Here is your choices. Either I get you a fan for here or you can go sleep naked in another bedroom" James said as he hands him the boxers in the floor.

"Then get me a fan dad." Bucky said as he slipped them on. He got up and found a pair of ballshorts.

They all headed downstairs for breakfast. As well as their other friends of the family that had come in. As they were all eating breakfast Ryan said "By the way everyone the grandparents will be here in three days."

James said "yeah both sets of grandparents. They will be staying at a hotel in town."

"Can I stay with mom's parents then dad.." Ellie said

"No..you are staying here. This is a family vacation. We are going to be doing things as a family." Ryan said

She looked down. "Some family..when everyone treats me like some kind of joke." She said in a low tone.

She left the breakfast table and went up to her bedroom. Ryan looked at Bucky "Little Barnes..you know that I love you like you are my own. It took me everything I had to get my daughter to come on this trip. And I know for fact that it is you that instigates the jokes and the nicknames at school. I would very appreciate it if you didnt make her life a living hell."

Bucky swallowed hard. "Yes sir." He said

"Why? She is everything they make fun of her for." Taylor said as she came into the kitchen.

"Taylor shut up." Ryan said

Later that day they were all downstairs playing in the game room. Ellie didn't see the point in the trying to join them. She watched a movie alone in the theatre room.