cloud 9

I was sitting on our livingroom couch, waiting for Felix to come back from the bathroom. Soon my wish was granted, as I saw Felix walking towards me.

I smirked when Felix sat down on my lap while facing me. I've secretly had some unholy thoughts, now that he was legal age.

I knew that it was wrong to have such thoughts about your brother, but I just couldn't help it. He was just perfect in every sense of the word.

"Binnie, you're staring."

Felix put his arms behind my neck and tilted his slightly to the side, giving me an innocent look. I looked at his pink and plumb lips for a moment.

Instead of answering him, I just held his chin between my thumb and index finger. Bringing our faces closer to each other, I kissed his soft lips with passion. He didn't fight it, but instead he kissed me back instantly.

Smirking into the kiss, as our lips moved perfectly in sync, I bringed my hands to his sides.

Putting my cold fingers under his shirt, Felix let out a light gasp. Seeing this as an perfect opportunity, I slided my tounge inside his mouth, exploring his warm and wet cavern.

Our tongues fought for dominance, as Felix let out breathy moans into the kiss, while I moved my hands under his shirt, feeling his petite frame.

"What are you two doing?"

Snapping out of it, I turned my head in panic along with Felix, just too se our mother stare at us with disbelief evident in her eyes.

Felix quickly got off of me and stood up, me doing the same.

"M-Mother it's not what it looks like!"

Felix tried, failing.

"Do you think I'm blind?? It's not normal to kiss your own brother!"

"No, mother. You don't understand! I love Changbin, and you will never change that!"

Listening to the two of them bicker gave me a massive headache. The guilt inside of me didn't help either, as I felt like it was all my fault.

It's your fault and you know it.

"Oh, so you're into boys now too, huh?
What's next? Maybe you'll dye your hair or get piercings."

"Mother, It's not my choise who I fall in love with. It's just happens to be Binnie, and there's nothing wrong with that! We're not biological brothers!"

A loud slap could be heard. Seeing Felix hold his cheek as tears were starting to form in his eyes was heartbreaking.

As the anger overtook me, I stepped infront of Felix to protect him from any other possible hits.

"Don't hurt him!"

I said to defend Felix. Mother just scoffed, as she folded her arms. At that moment, her face made me extremely upset. She hurt my Felix.

"I wish that I wouldn't have ever adopted you. You're ugly, and gay? Pathetic. I only took you in here, because I was good friends with your dad. You should rot in hell, faggot."

My eye twitched at her words. Did she actually mean it? I could feel how my heart started slowly split in two.

She's right. You're the ugliest, most disgusting being on this earth.

"S-Shut up."

"Excuse me? Don't you dare talk back to me."

She's ruining everything.

Losing control over myself , I pushed her to the floor. She groaned in pain while holding the back of her head.

Although in that moment, I couldn't give two shits if she hurt herself.

There was a part of me that was silently crying for help, yet no one could hear it. I just wished that someone would stop me.

She deserves it.

"I told you to shut up!"

"Binnie! Calm down!"

"STOP IT!"

Getting on top of my so called Mother, I put my hands on her throat, regretting my decision immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song: Cloud 9, by 3RACHA

'Looking back at all the beautiful memories you gave me, it's only one photo but I cry
When I was little I wanted to ask, but everybody ignored me
I tried to act like I was okay, but I'm bad at first meetings
I was young, but now I stop pretending and cry freely'