Alternative Ending 2

I just got a call from the hospital, telling me that Felix had woken up from his coma.
His coma thankfully only lasted two days, but it still felt like way too long.

Only now I've realised, how important Felix actually is to me.
I felt really empty without him by my side, even if it was only two days.

I was so excited to meet him again, I missed him alot. Taking Felix's car, I was now on my way to the hospital. The car ride felt long, since the closest hospital was somewhat far away from where we lived.

Even though I felt excited and extremely relieved, a part of me was terrified to meet him again.
I was the reason why he's at the hospital in the first place afterall.

He might hate me, probably does, but I couldn't care. As selfish as that sounds, I just wanted to see him again. There was a possibilty that he hated me, that this would be the last time I'd ever see him, but I had to go and meet him.

I loved him too much not to be selfish in that moment. All I cared about was if he was okay. I hope that he is.

I parked the car and ran inside the hospital, as I was desperate to see him again. After asking for his room number, I rushed to where it was.

Without hesitating, I opened the door just to see Felix sitting on the hospital bed. A look of clear confusion was evident on his face.

"Changbin?"

I couldn't help but cry the tears of pure joy and relieve.

"You remember me?"

Felix nodded and looked at his lap. The wide smile that was on my face before started slowly fading away, as Felix seemed upset, which was understandable.

Wiping my eyes, I walked closer to him. He looked at me with a slight frown before speaking.

"Why are you here?"

"To see you, of course. I missed you so much and I was so fucking worried."

Felix sighed and closed his eyes, clearly frustrated.

"Why did you do it?"

I blinked a couple of times before realising what he meant. The reality hit me, and soon all the happiness inside of me dissapeared.

The guilt I felt had grown strong over these two days, but hearing Felix ask that somehow made it even stronger. I gulped.

I honestly didn't know what was going on inside my head in that moment, but I had lost control. I felt like a monster, honestly.

Even though that was true, I still didn't really know what to say to Felix.

"I..I don't know."

"That's it? You just fucking pushed me off a cliff, and you don't even know why?"

Felix was angry.

"I'm sorry, okay!? It's complicated!"

I raised my voice ever so slightly without even noticing it, making Felix visibly flinch. I sarted feeling just as frustrated as Felix, but not because of him.

I was frustrated with myself. I really didn't know what was wrong with me or how to fix it, which equalled me getting frustrated with the situation.

"I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to."

I looked at the floor in shame. I had no reason to yell at him. I should be the one getting yelled at.

"I'm just afraid that you will hate me."

"Binnie, I could never hate you. Please tell why did you do it."

Felix looked at me with pleading eyes.
I took in a deep breath before speaking, as Felix's words had given me a sense of comfort.

"There were these...voices inside my head. I really don't know. I couldn't control myself and then it just..happened."

I bit my lower lip as Felix looked at me with an unreadable face, making me extremely nervous.

"They told me to do it. I really didn't want to."

I was so ashamed of myself. I finally looked at Felix, his eyes glossy. His lower lip was trembling.

"Come here."

He demanded, almost. I nodded and walked a bit closer to him, feeling more vulnerable than ever.
I was scared, honestly.

Felix put his arms around my torso, hugging me and sniffling against my now wet shirt. I tensed up a bit, not really expecting him to do this, but soon put my arms around him.

"It's going to be alright, Binnie."

Felix reassured, as his grip on my shirt tightened. I just nodded, unable to say anything.

"I can't wait to come back home."

He said and looked at me with a small giggle. His words warmed my heart, as my face flushed a bit at his adorable giggle.

Kneeling down a bit, I gently placed my lips against his. We stayed like that for a moment, knowing that the mutual feelings between us will always stay.

"I love you, Felix."

I said as our lips parted. Felix gave me his stunning smile, making my heart skip a beat or two.

"I love you more, Binnie."

Thoughts?

so, this is the end for this book :D i love it alot and i hope that you enjoyed reading it uwu 💞