Alternative Ending 1

A/N:
so i decided to do alternative endings :P

no one asked for it, but oh well-
i feel like this is a bit sucky but hope y'all still enjoy

i was feeling pretty angsty, so this is going to be a bit sad..
just warning y'all

leave here what endings you would like to see :D bye for now! 💞

// TRIGGER WARNING//

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

As I lay in bed, I was unable to sleep.
Yes, I was exhausted, but it felt like even sleeping took alot of energy, which I for one reason or another didn't have.

The sound of the clock ticking made me feel even more insane, as the lack of sleep was getting to me. Looking at the clock, it was already four in the morning.

Felix had dissapeared to his room quite early tonight, (around 9pm or so) leaving me alone for the rest of the night.

We didn't actually communicate with each other that much today, and it was natural for me to be a bit worried, as the younger had been rather talkative before.

Tossing in my bed, I've had enough.
I couldn't sleep, and that was final.

Getting up, I walked towards Felix's room. I could only assume, that being there would make me more sleepy, as the said boy tended to calm me down.

Knocking on his door, no answer could be heard. I chuckled to myself a bit, as I imagined what Felix looked like while sleeping. Spoiler, it's the cutest thing I have ever seen, apart from his smile.

I could only assume that he was sleeping at this hour, as I would honestly be a bit mad if he was awake.

I wanted him to sleep, since staying up too late wasn't healthy, and I wanted Felix to be okay more than anything.

I had grown to like the younger, alot.
All I wanted was to him to be happy. I wanted him to feel like he mattered, because he really does.

To me he was special, and he was almost like oxygen to me. It felt hard to breathe, hard to even exist without his precense.

He really was that important to me.

Yet I was so, so scared to say it out loud. I didn't want to say that I love him, as the thought of that created this certain bubble of anxiety inside of me.

Carefully opening the door, I peeked from the small gap that I just created.

"Felix..?"

As I didn't hear an answer, I went inside, just to see his bed empty.
This obviously made me worried, panicked even, as I was sure of him not leaving the room.

"Felix??"

I walked around our apartment, repeating his name all over again, as a desperate attempt to find the said male.

There was no response. I couldn't hear anything from anywhere, as I was now practically running around, looking for my guardian angel.

Soon my feet brought me infront of our bathroom door. My eyes widened, as I looked at the note attatched to the door.

"It's probably too late already when you find this, and I'm sorry

Don't come inside, call the cops.
I'll be okay, so don't worry, Binnie.

Everything will be alright.

Love, Felix :) "

My body started shaking violently, as I had a hard time to even breathe. I was  panicking too much to even think about my actions, as I busted the bathroom door open.

"No, no, no, no.."

My eyes were quickly filled with tears, as the sight before me was horrifying.
This must be a dream.

Kneeling infront of Felix's body, I held his face. I tried to find any signs of life from his body, but I couldn't. He didn't have any pulse.

I just wanted to see him open his eyes, tell me how all of this is just a really, really bad dream. I wanted him to tell me, that none of this was real, that everything will be okay.

"This is just a joke, right Felix? Right?"

I smiled to myself, as the tears never stopped escaping from my already sore eyes.

I looked at his blindingly gorgeous face, as I waited for him to open his eyes. But he didn't. He was dead.

Felix..was dead.

I chuckled to myself a bit, as I bringed my face closer to his. Now our foreheads were touching, as I still kept a firm hold of his cheek.

"Please, don't do this to me.."

Taking his bloody hand in mine, I played with his fingers. I kept crying, a sad smile plastered across my disgusting face.

I could have stopped all of this from happening. It's already too late.

Lifting Felix towards me, as my clothes were now red too, I put my head against his chest and my arms tightly around his lifeless body, not wanting to ever let go.

"I'm so sorry.."

I really wished that he could hear me.

"I love you, Felix. Don't leave me."

I can't live without him. I can't, and I won't. Searching for something from the bathroom floor, I finally found it.

What I held was the same blood covered blade that Felix had used to slice his wrist open.

Bringing my face closer to his again, I kissed his forehead.

"We'll be together soon."

No response, as expected.

For the last time, my lips curled upwards, as I thought about us being together forever. Just the two of us.

"I love you, Felix. Wait for me, please."

.

Thoughts?