Chapter 18

My heartiest thanks for making this story take a huge jump from zero to rank 6 in rikara tag . As my welcome giving you my beloved readers a big chappy with Rikara's romance .

"Where is my bracelet?" I searched around the bed and looked at Omkara , who simply turned away, suddenly ignoring my presence.

"Itʼs not yours to keep." He muttered under his breath and I frowned at him.

"Omkara , let me keep it-"

"No, itʼs because of that thing, I can't seem to trace your presence every fucking-" he stopped to let out a huff and I started to get out of the bed when he took my shoulders, shaking his head.

"You need to rest."

"I have been resting for two days now, I want to see everyone and thank the guys too," I said, tossing the sheets and bolting up to my wardrobe.

I opened it, picking a random black mini skirt and a long sleeved pink sweater.

"You better not be here when I am done showering." I hissed, grabbing the towel and rushing inside.

After taking a long shower and contemplating a few things, I wore my clothes and stepped out, only to meet Omkara's piercing gaze again.

"I told you-"

"Iʼm keeping an eye on you Gauri, every second, every minute of every day from now on."

"Wow, okay, you need to take a step back because-" I sighed when I noticed how unamused and serious he was.

"Iʼm serious."

"Alright, but Omkara ?" I didnʼt turn to look at him as I started drying my hair with the towel but I could feel his intense staring as I let out a sigh.

"Iʼm going to visit my parents right now,"
"Iʼve already told them youʼre fine and-" "But I am still going."

"Youʼre not going anywhere, Gauri , I made that very clear last night," I stiffened when I felt his shirt brush against mine from behind.

"The answer is no, youʼre not-"

"Iʼm not asking for your permission, Omkara ," I turned to frown at him and noticed him flinch a little.

"I am going to see them, whether I have to force myself out or not. Theyʼre my parents and they deserve to at least hold their daughter after knowing she was almost kidnapped, again." I emphasized and Omkara simply stared at me, frustration and plead filling his eyes but I gave him another determined look before walking past him, leaving the room.

******

"Rudra, get off me!" I groaned, trying to push him off my body as he embraced me into the millionth hug.

"I thought we had lost you for sure this time." He whined and I noticed Ajay making a face in disgust before he rolled his eyes.

I smiled and thanked the boys, once again and stopped when Ishana cleared her throat, brushing her hair to a side.

"You too, Ishana, thank you." I smiled a little and she simply nodded as the guys and I went back to chatting.

"Iʼm really glad youʼre fine." I heard Shivaay say but for some reason, I couldnʼt bring myself to look at him at all, instead, I just smiled at the other guys and went back to chatting.

"So Iʼm visiting my parents today," I flinched when I noticed everyone immediately frown at my news.

"Donʼt worry, I talked to Omkara and maybe one of you can tag along with me, put me off and then pick me up when I give a call?"