The End

***Please Read The Disclaimer Attached To The Story Info.

This Chapter Contains Mature Content ***

Read at your own risk if you're below 18.***

"Shit!" I hissed, pulling the breaks at the red light, my eyes scanning around the area, squinting them through the window.

The rain was pounding down heavily on the van and I ran my trembling fingers through my damp hair, licking my lips slowly.

"He went to face Veer head on.We were not allowed to follow. It was Omkara's orders, there was nothing we could do."

"Are you guys crazy?! So what, you just let him walk out like that? All alone!? What if he something happens to him out there?!"

I recalled the scene from this evening and bit on my fingers, closing my eyes briefly, praying that he was going to be okay.

He shouldn't have gone out there alone.

He must have tagged someone along.

He has to. He can't just...leave me alone and run off like that.

"Damn it!" I spat again, taking off, exceeding the speed limit over a mile but I was desperate to get there on time.

Ajay and Shivaay refused to tell me the place they decided to meet up but after crying and breaking down on the floor for hours and hours and practically going crazy, they finally spilled the beans, afraid that I might have a fit or something.

They're damn right I would have.

I made a left, shivering inside my damp clothes as the thunder bellowed down on me.

My heart increased tenfold when I noticed a familiar figure walking through the empty road, covered in blood and bruises.

Without even thinking, I rushed out, running through the rain and started hitting his chest repeatedly, tears rolling down my cheeks as I struggled to catch some breath.

"Where is he?! What did you do to him?!" I screamed, punching Veer's chest continuously, harder and harder every time and growled when he grabbed both my hands, his bloodshot eyes sending me a million daggers in both anger and hatred.

For a moment, I froze, the worst possible scenario flashing through my mind and I watched Veer's lip curl into a smirk at my reaction.

My eyes widened even more and I slowly shook my head before I fought to get out of his grip again, finally letting out a cry when he didn't loosen them.

I broke down on the ground, all the while with him following my motion as well. It can't be...

"...No...no..." I whispered to myself, refusing to believe anything close to what I think could have happened.

"You wouldn't...-"

"I would."

As soon as those words came out of his filthy mouth, I slapped his cheeks so hard, it caused his head to snap to a side.

I noticed his jawline clenching in anger but I only gritted my teeth harder, more tears falling down my cheeks as I struggled to hold in the sobs.

"I will kill you myself! I swear to fucking god, I will murder you---let go of me!" I screamed out in pain when Veer started dragging me through the rain, my bare legs scraping along the rough ground the entire time.

I kicked and screamed, grabbing his hands that were still roughly gripping my hair and attempted to stand up but he was a lot stronger and faster than I was.