Chapter 23

***Please Read The Disclaimer Attached To The Story Info.

This Chapter Contains Mature Content ***

Read at your own risk if you're below 18.***

"You can't even lift..." I shut out Omkara's random muttering and concentrated on getting him to bed without the both of us tripping on the floor.

Seeing that Omkara had no intention to do as I say and actually use his long legs to drag his ass to bed, I had no choice but to help him here.

With another growl, I finally slipped my arms away from his torso and watched him slump on the bed for a second before jolting up.

"I still didn't make you forget what-"

"You don't have to. I promise to keep it a secret, or better, I can forget everything you said by tomorrow." I lied and turned away, quickly occupying myself by adjusting my outfit.

"People don't just forget." he breathed, before attempting to unbutton his shirt but stopping halfway to huff in frustration.

I watched his hands run through his hair in a frustrated manner and gulped softly, noticing two buttons already undone, exposing his collarbones.

"Now that we are done playing friends, can you please leave?" his voice held an annoying and cold tone and I gave him a disappointed look, wishing he could remember who I was right now.

There was so many things I wanted to tell him, for him to know.

But I can't have any of that with him still wasted like this.

I noticed something flash in his eyes as he kept staring at me for a few seconds, but then snapped his head away, muttering something along the lines,

"Don't look at me like that." I brushed it off and quickly sat on my heels on the floor, right in front of the bed where Omkara was sitting, his eyes now intensely looking down at my movements.

"You friend," I started softly, bringing my fingers to help him finish unbuttoning his shirt.

Why did I have to take him to my room anyways? I should've called Shivaay or Rudra  or someone. "I'm sure she wanted to say a lot but never got the chance to." I kept my eyes ahead, slowly taking my time to finish unbuttoning.

"Your friend-she-" I stopped to look at him, only to notice him already staring right back at me, his eyes slightly wavering at our sudden eye contact.

"You should talk to her and see what she has to say too." I blabbered out quickly and gasped when Omkara grabbed my wrist halfway, yanking me up and towards him with a little effort.

"My friend," his voice grew hoarse and low.

"Has nothing to do with you. So stop bringing her up, it's getting me upset." He leaned a bit towards me and I held a breath, his ocean blue eyes making my knees weak to the ground.

"Understood." I gulped once again, biting my bottom lip slightly at how nervous I felt right now.

His eyes flicked down to my lips for a second and I noticed him swallow harshly, all the while still staring at my lips.

"You...Kiss me--then leave." his words caught me off my surprise and I held my breath for a second, wondering if those words really slipped out of his mouth.

"What-" I gasped when his lips cut mine off by surprise, my body stumbling on his but Omkara easily slipped an arm around my waist, helping me to wrap my legs around his torso before I settled on his lap.