Chapter 20

**Please Read The Disclaimer Attached To The Story Info.

This Chapter Contains Mature Content ***

Read at your own risk if you're below 18.****

My eyelids drooped heavily as I tried to ease the tension that was heavily building in my head.

I noticed that Omkara had gotten up to talk to the group of people personally, and the next thing I knew, I had stepped in front of him, my eyes only landing on his chest now.

"Excuse me, we'll discuss this matter shortly." I heard Omkara's faint voice before I clutched my hands into a ball of fist, my nails digging into my skin.

How could he keep this from me? How could he just...

I stopped and gently punched his chest, and then again and again, until I had started to punch him harder and harder, repeatedly.

"He-hey, what the hell, Gauri ?!" I heard him snap but that didn't stop me. I didn't care who was watching us now, I can tell that all attention was drawn towards me but like I said, I didn't care.

"How could you...how could you! How could you do this to me!" I started yelling and throwing my fist towards his chest repeatedly, trying to shove and push him but he didn't budge.

Instead, two hands swiftly caught my wrists and I froze, my eyes landing on the floor as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I'll take her." I heard Omkara say before I was literally thrown over his shoulder.

"Stop! Let me go! Omkara put me down!" I yelled and screamed, punching his back and scratching it all over, refusing to obey him.

I stopped fighting when my vision started to become blurry in high speed, almost making me gag immediately.

Seconds passed and I was willing to let him take me anywhere, considering the fact that I might throw up anytime if I struggle even once. But something came over me and I opened my eyes before jerking my body away from him.

I cried out in pain when my body collided with the ground before I rolled over something hard, scraping and burning my skin before my movements came to a stop.

I opened my eyes and groaned, sitting up as I rubbed my temples gently.

Okay, maybe that was not such a good idea.

"What's gotten into you?! You could have gotten yourself killed, Gauri !" Omkara's voice snapped me out of my senses and I looked ahead to notice him bolting towards me.

Before I could protest or fight, Omkara picked me up in his arms again and I took in my surroundings, realising that we were now in a forest, out in the middle of nowhere.

Why the hell did he take me here anyways?

"Where-" before I could finish my question, Omkara started running, causing me to clutch his suit tightly.

It wasn't long before we reached back to the mansion and I bit my bottom lip when I realized how tight Omkara's grip around my shoulders was now.

With a grunt, I hopped out of his grip as he walked in and brushed away my tears.

"Explain. What The hell happened to you back there? There were people there, Gauri . What were you thinking?" He took a step forward and I opened my mouth to say everything but no words came out.

Instead, a hard lump formed in my throat and I knew better than to say anything right now. Unless I wanted to burst into tears again, I was to remain shut.