Chapter 3

"Your room." Omkara confirmed, opening a door to reveal a spacious and luxurious room with vintage yet, contemporary furniture.

The first thing that I noticed about the , my new bedroom was the large window that seemed like the perfect way out for me to escape this god-forsaken mansion.

Everything was in black, including the painted walls and the luxurious chandelier that hung over my king sized bed.

The bed, however, was neatly wrapped up with a warm, peach colored blanket with at least five pillows surrounding the headboard.

As I stood gawking at my new room, I heard Omkara'tskʼ before giving me a slight push inside, sending me stumbling forward.

I swiftly turned around and stood up straight before regaining my posture, realizing that I was still in a mansion full of blood-thirsty vampires.

There was no time to admire or gloat over my new bedroom.

"Your luggage only has the basic necessities, the clothes are provided by us which is inside that wardrobe," he said, pointing his finger to a huge wardrobe that stood near at the very corner of the room, next to a door, which I assume is the toilet.

"Dinner will be ready soon, eat if you want and-"

"No thank you, Iʼm not hungry." I cut him off, earning a glare from him and I quickly hung my head.

"Scratch that, you donʼt have a choice." he corrected, his tone remaining harsh and rude, and I slowly nodded, praying he would leave already so that I can at least take a shower and strip off this gown.

"By midnight, youʼre going downstairs where my brothers will be waiting for you all." he instructed, causing a shiver down my spine.

Whatʼs that supposed to mean?

"Youʼre going to-"

"Whatʼs that supposed to mean?" I cut him off again and this time, he took a step forward, clearly irritated with the fact that I was interrupting him and I bit my bottom lip to shut myself.

"Last chance doll face, donʼt interrupt when Iʼm talking." he warned and I nodded obediently, not even the least bit bothered with the new pet name I just received.

"Youʼre going to please them until I return." he finished his sentence and my jaws dropped open at his words.

"You-you mean..."

"Yes, let them feed on you." he cut me off with no emotion in his voice, not to mention the fact that his face remained unfazed from him own words.

How could he be so disgusting and cruel? Forced to be his keeper was one thing but in the meantime, I have to please his sick brothers as well?

"Okay." I lied, turning away and I heard the door close shut before he disappeared, another power that the vampires possessed.

High speed.

As soon as he left, I walked over to the wardrobe before opening it and staring in awe. Clothes filled the entire closet and on the bottom of the wardrobe, were a line of shoes and slippers.

I opened two drawers and blushed furiously upon seeing the undergarments. They sure had everything planned and ready within a few hours.

Were they planning to win us over with clothes and food?

I rummaged through the clothes for at least 15 minutes or more before a frustrated sigh escaped through my lips.

Although they were the trending fashion style, almost all these clothes were too revealing or short.