IV

"You gon' be good, right?" Chris questioned looking at Adriana's ass as she walked in the mansion.

Hitting his forehead he winced as I shook my head. I wasn't mad everyone's eyes shifted to different things, and a big ass was one of them.

"Yea, I got them under control. I'll hit you tomorrow."

"You gon' eliminate some of them?"

"Nigga this ain't a television show, but if I don't like them I'll either tell them to go home or just stay and I wont entertain them. This shit shouldn't be that long hopefully, I gotta' life to live and so do they. I doubt they'll want to be up under me all the time."

"Aight' bet nigga, I gotta' go pick up Ro from my mom so I gotta go," he said referring to his daughter Royalty who was the same age as Prince.

"Nigga don't lie to me, I know you bout' to stalk Karruche. She posted she was in LA a hour ago, you not low." I said laughing walking in the house as he threw the middle finger up.

He was sprung over his ex, but she broke it off with him after he showed his controlling behavior. I just wanted my nigga happy but his broken heart didn't stop him from fucking females. Just like Karruche being engaged to someone else didn't stop him from stalking her.

"Aight' so ya'll can sleep in whatever room ya'll choose. There's fourteen of ya'll and there's nineteen rooms in the whole house, not including the gym that's in the basement. The movie room, and the nine bathrooms. The pool is outside, and my room is the one upstairs all the way straight down the hall." I stated as they shook their head telling me they understood.

Scratching my head I didn't know what more to say. "Never did this shit before, are there rules ya'll wanna set to make sure everyone is happy?" I asked as they all said yes, standing in front of me with their suitcases.

"How bout' ya'll get settled, find a room take a shower or whatever and meet me down here in a hour," I said looking at my phone seeing it was 10:07.

Running away like dogs to find a good room, everyone but Autumn, Blue, Cleo, and Dakota. They probably would think everyone room was fire, which it was.

 They probably would think everyone room was fire, which it was