XXI

"What ya'll doin'?" I questioned walking in with Chris, and Trey seeing all of them spread out in the chill out room.

I dropped Cali, and Prince off at my moms after my encounter with Dakota. Definitely, took a shower after, ain't need pussy juice still on my dick.

"Playing games, and talking. Uh uh, put that blunt out," Cleo stated pointing at me as I straight faced her sitting on a separate couch not wanting to sit next to one specific person, and show favoritism.

Hiding her face with the cards she blushed liking how I looked at her.

I was just not bout to stop smoking for anyone at the moment.

"Can we play something else. This boring," Silver stated gaining our attention as I focused on how her pigtails made her look cute.

 This boring," Silver stated gaining our attention as I focused on how her pigtails made her look cute

"Ask each other questions just to get to know each other better?" Dakota asked.

"That's called twenty one questions, but you start," Blue spoke up as I took a hit from my blunt staring at her.

Sexy ass.

"Nigga you not gon' share the blunt?" Chris frowned as I waved him off. Sucking his teeth, he laid back talking shit with Trey.

"Chris, you like weed? I thought you liked them light substances like light girls, and cocaine," Egypt blurted out making me cough uncontrollably as I couldn't help but laugh as so did everyone else.

"Man, fuck you bitch," he growled as I shook my head. "Watch your mouth."

"What's your body count? Everyone answer in the order we in." Dakota stated as the order wen't Silver, Egypt, Madeline, Blue, Trey, Chris, Cleo, and me.

"Two," Silver stated as I mentally nodded my head at the low number.

"Eight."
"Five."

"One," Blue stated as I put my eyebrow up surprised.

"You mean to tell me your fine ass only fucked with one nigga, that's crazy," Trey said shaking his head earning a head nod from Chris.

"Not every nigga deserve my body," she said proudly looking over at Trey who was next.